High School Incident

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by MemesOnAStick, Jul 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

Can't get too specific otherwise you'll find the school:

teacher did an upskirt w camera

vice principal sent nudes to students

2. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

oh yeah my friends also broke one window off a bus while on our way to school and the driver didn't notice until a good 5 minutes - this was hilarious

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

Well besides the fact I saw students being dragged out in handcuffs on a semi-regular basis...
    -Freshman year, one kid for whatever random reason was trying to punch me, I managed to block him from hitting my face but it still hurt like a motherfucker. Thankfully I was able to submit a report and after I pointed him out, it was the last time I saw him.
    -Same year, as I mentioned in the 'Near Death Experiences' thread, a Bandsaw nearly exploded on me.
    -During my Sophmore year, a bunch of kids in my Sign Language I class caused a ruckus and pissed off a substitute teacher from another classroom, he also grabbed one of my classmates out of the room by his arm. Thankfully, the situation was resolved and my teacher (who was pregnant at the time) wasn't stressed out.
    -Same year two coaches were arrested, one for sexting a student while another was arrested for possession of marijuana.
    -Junior year a girls' basketball coach was arrested for having inappropriate relations with a minor.
    -During my Senior year, one of my classmates in my physics class got arrested for attempted sexual assault.
    -Same year during my lunch period there was an argument between two girls (I have no idea what it was about though) and a guy from the marines (offering flyers and shit for potential recruits) broke them up.
    -Same year, I was eating my lunch and minding my own business when all of a sudden I hear a loud clatter and the whole place goes quiet for a moment because someone had apparently thrown their tray and a fight was about to start until a security officer took the guy who threw it out into the hall.

4. A riot over some stupid shit which ended up getting the whole school get put on lock down with like 60 something kids tearing down all the school fences just to leave school.

5. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

What the actual fuck would they be rioting over?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Friend got threatened with a switchblade from some kid and when he was questioned by the kids parents the parents kept saying they made a bet but that wasn’t true so they just kept asking if any bet took place. Then he got to eat In N Out with the principal. Also at my old school the priest had to leave because he got confronted with sexual allegations https://www.dailynews.com/2018/12/0...exual-assault-but-career-in-ministry-is-over/