Halloween Costume Ideas Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Spud, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

I wish I can be a little fat :/
    So it's u baka

2. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

i wanna be a dad from the 80's and my girlfriend is gonna be a mom from the 80's with mom jeans n shit and its gon be cute

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

anyone sayin they don't do halloween cus they aint a kid trick or treatin no more is a fuckin idiot

halloween's bout showin em who's daddy at the club when u in ur best crazy frog outfit tryna not blackout from all the down

it's like sayin u don't do christmas cus ur mom too old to fuck santa now, and she is

like ya u can grow up, it's bout havin grownup fun with childhood concepts. probably still watchin anime and then sayin shit like "ay it aint pokemon, it's for adults", or "it's smart" or some shit idk. point is ur bein a bitch

i think the main problem here is that if u aint doin halloween it's just cus u don't like any sort of party cus ur str8 edge or lonely. that's ur problem, don't play it off as bein mature or grown cus u aint - specially if u 16, like damn. have fun ya dum lil rascals

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Most of us don't even go trick or treating but I like your enthusiasm. I would probably be Freddy fazbear if I was dressed up in a costume. :3

5. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

So ur going to be a bear, I could try with a bear :drool:

6. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

I think being a Plague Doctor is pretty cool, but I can't really find a neato masko(n)

7. be hip with the kids and be pennywise.

8. although, seriously, Jason would be cool. specifically the 7th one (i believe, i dont remember it that well.) the one with the leather jacket and spear.

9. How can you be so young but so boring

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Trust me after about a few hours on haloween or any day i can make an excuse to get to the point. Im not boring ;)

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Spud

Spud VIP

Lol, good one. It'd be more accurate to say that you forgot that some people, like Spud, have friends and a social life outside of video games and actually leave the house to go to Halloween parties and nights out. But it's ok if you'd rather pin your lack of reason to dress up on some false sense of maturity and incorrect judgement of other people's reasons for doing so.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

Edited by the Administration

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Jeez how much of a fucktard can you be?
    1. your jokes aren't funny.
    2. you lack any sense of decency.
    3. you should just leave because no one cares about your shitty fucking memes.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Spud

Spud VIP

Damn, I was gonna dress up as an unfunny edgelord but looks like you've already taken that idea.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

apologies for your ashkenazi ancestry. I will now provide a link to reddit.com/r/wholesomememes to prevent you from detonating into a mental breakdown and inhaling rat poison.
    here is the EU-backed reparation funds for your loss, please don't get kicked out of your host land for the 360th time.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Spud

Spud VIP

Bruh, can you not even keep neo-Nazism out of a fucking Halloween costume thread?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

what is a joke

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Spud

Spud VIP

Usually funny.

19. damn preach

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

that the main reason why halloween is for kids and not mature ppl (y)