Guilty and Fever

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Anzloe12, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fever

Fever SiCKER THAN PNEUMONiA VIP

I don't think you're getting that it's a BUT statement. Therefore, it doesn't follow the same protocol.

2. Anzloe12

Anzloe12 Member

well yeah i know his name obviously but you guys dont do you? if i said do you guys know ___ you wouldnt know who i was talking about

3. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

4. Anzloe12

Anzloe12 Member

Ok this is Nope now. I'm at my cousins house right now and I showed him this server back in August when I was a mod/admin. I was just looking at the forums and he wanted to play on the servers. I'm sorry if he caused Fever and Guilty trouble.

5. Fever

Fever SiCKER THAN PNEUMONiA VIP

I doubt this. Can we get some proof or something? This concerns me.

6. Enigmatica

I checked some older posts and his story kinda checks out. Everything before today was posted from a different IP.

7. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I'm getting very suspicious right now about this now. I don't know what to say at all.

8. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

What that it was was my cousin?I'm at his house. If you want proof that this is his IP I should have another linked to my account which is at my house.

9. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Mute doesn't stop admin chat. And they don't need to warn if you keep talking in admin chat after mute, it's stated in motd, I don't see any valid points in this report.. also .. wtf nope trash.

10. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

I mean all I can say is that it wasn't me. I can't prove that my cousin said all that, so I understand if I'm demoted.

11. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Locking this for now.

12. Enigmatica

I'm going to lock this topic as the original intent (deciding whether fever/Guilty Crown abused their staff powers by not following proper protocol) has been resolved. Other matters discussed in this report will be dealt with privately.

fever and Guilty Crown have been found NOT GUILTY of staff abuse via not following proper protocol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.