Finished Giving Back to the Community

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Wex, May 21, 2016.

1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Commission blizzard to build me a life size Mercy statue.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. if i had 1000$, il use it on a city trip in the eu with friends

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

New computer.

• Like Like x 1
  4. it would go towards my karl kroenen cosplay

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I would spend it towards a new computer, give it to charity, or save it for later, important use down the road.

• Like Like x 1
  6. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Now $1,000.00 isn't exactly a lot of money but I'd do with it what I always do with excess money, give it to people who need it more then I. I'm not exactly the greatest/nicest human being alive and giving food/clothing/love to people less fortunate then myself makes me feel less of a piece of shit but I digress that's what I would do with $1,000.00 of excess money.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

I would probably go for a holiday if I was given $1000

• Like Like x 2
  8. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

I would likely, immediately, go and invest it in getting myself a car, and try to get my life back together at least a little bit.

• Like Like x 2
  9. if "@EU Regulars" includes eu2, then i helped \o/ *jk im useless* anyway,

If i was given 1,000$, I'd like to say i'd donate it to charity, but i would probably spend it on my family, paying back parents for a fair bit of my bullshit and getting sisters and brothers stuff they've wanted, such as a DS game for my sister or something :p

and because im that boring, if i win, i'd gladly have the LoL riot points xD

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I understand that I haven't been older than 30 days on the forums or have 50+ posts. Nevertheless, I will still put in my submission just for the fun of it. I think the topic is interesting. To see what people would do when money is offered to them kind of shows their character. I would like to post even if I'm not eligible.

If 1000 dollars were given to me, I would actually use it towards my mental health recovery and go into exercise to music courses which will allow me to teach dance and fitness. Depression and stress have controlled me the past decade until I found dancing, so I would more than happily invest into learning and teaching others in similar situations.

Thank you kindly for your generosity to the community. I sincerely wish you the best of health.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Thank you for the giveaway Wex.

If given $1000 I would use it to organise a relaxing getaway for my mum for a weekend. Doing so might help her forget her struggles even if for a little while and focus on the short burst of feeling relaxed and well. ^^

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

If I had 1000 dollars, I would get consecutive legendary ranks for 5 years
    Edit:................for others.............

Last edited: May 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. Justice

Justice VIP

if i were to be given $1000 i would build a Decent Gaming pc

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nameless

Nameless VIP Silver

If I had $1000, I would probably spread the love to friends. Maybe VIP+ for whole server for a month?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

What i would do with a $1000?
    I Would like to give my parents a good holiday. They deserved it more than anyone i can imagine. They had a rough time.
    I would also like to give something to my grandparents like take them to a fancy restaurant and let them pick anything they want.
    But I would also like to give something to my friends. 1 helped me through a lot and even if we didnt speak for a while he would help me anytime. I would buy him a new gaming pc. He helped me build mine while he had no money to buy it himself. I saw a look on his face. he was amazed by the things i had and he didn't. I have given him a lot but i cant afford a new gaming pc. If i had won a $1000 i would.

Thanks for your amazing giveaway.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

I'm glad to have made a difference; despite past events, you've always been a good friend whenever I needed it.

If I had $1000 I'd most likely take a trip to Sweden, touring, which I've wanted to do since I was young :chicken:
    Thank you for the giveaway, Wex ♥

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  17. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

If I had 1000 USD I'd spend it half on charities for poor people, and the other half to help pay for a trip to tokyo.

18. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

If I had $1000 I'd split it nd invest in 10 different companies. Some huge some small, and hopefully get some money back.

After that, I would spend it for college.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

[​IMG]
    If I had $1000 I would buy overwatch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

I would put my money in a bank and earn interest.

• Winner Winner x 1