Games of 2016 your looking up for

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Lord Doggo, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

Dark souls 3 boys

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Doom: watched some e3 gameplay and it looks fun.

Mass effect andromeda: always a fan of this series.

For honor: I loved chivalry and this looks like chivalry on crack so I'm stoked for this

Dishonored 2: I'm super excited for this because they chose the right way to do a sequel. They waited a few years instead of trying to pump out sequel instantly, probably because the original wasn't that much of a hit either.

Homefront revolution: I was a fan of the original's gripping story, so I'm hoping that the sequel utilizes an open world design to incorporate another well told story.

Dead island 2: I'm excited to see where the new developer takes this game (Yager did spec ops the line which was pretty good). I really like the original but some time has passed so I'm expecting to see a lot of large changes in the sequels design.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Chivalry medieval warfare?

4. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Choo choo! Dishonored 2 train! I'm hoping and praying there's another Bioshock as well.

Honourable mentions: The Division, Dark Souls 3 (not even close to finishing 2...)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Yes.

6. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

The Last Guardian

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I recently just heard of Gears of War 4 and i am a big fanboy of these games since 1 so i wanna try this one out aswell when it comes out.