False slay by candycore

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Silent Rebel, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grandpa Rick

Grandpa Rick Member

demonic are u a witness or a previous mod, because if your not any of those 2 please don't reply on these fourms

2. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

Soo isn't this sort of already answered by now?

Also rick...Make me... I'm allowed to post here.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

What I want to know is how Silent knew that the initial KOS'd player was innocent.

4. Grandpa Rick

Grandpa Rick Member

No but the KOSed player is a traitor and you don't know that yet you cant kill the KOSer that's killing on sus.

5. DocFox

Not when all the mods disagree with @Event Horizon's post.

6. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

The mods have spoken. We should now stop and wait until an admin or lead admin comments since there is a dispute. @Event Horizon @ComPeter

7. Grandpa Rick

Grandpa Rick Member

Because you don't know yet that, he false KOSed yet. So its pretty much killing on sus.

8. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Because i had already marked morty as suspicious due to his traitorous mannerisms, and i didnt see the kosd player do anything traitorous. Also, there are barely any ways to KNOW that someone is innocent. people get proven all the time and end up being traitorous. (not aaaaaaall the time.. but it happens enough)

9. Grandpa Rick

Grandpa Rick Member

The round just started not to long ago. and he just hates me because I got him slain twice for false KOS, previously the past rounds. So in each round he marks me as kill or he just straight up calls, sus on me in the beginning of the round.

10. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

You falsed KOS Morty twice* First was when he called a KOS on Bluesky 4.0 (who was a T) and Morty shortly died after you had kosed him. *I slayed you* After in this situation 2 bodies fell to where you where and Cpt went into the vents where Morty called a kos on him and killed him. You still proceeded to call a kos on Morty after you had witnessed Cpt kill 2 innocents in front of you. Then after you still proceeded to rdm Morty after the D had called him proven. Which is rdm and I slayed you.

11. DocFox

Were you with the KOS'd player the entire round or watched him get proven via the tester? If not, then you could assume he's a traitor just as much as you could assume he was innocent. Also, just because someone is marked as suspicious doesn't mean you can kill them. I know, calling a false KOS is traitorous, but unless you knew it was a false KOS, then you can't just kill him.

Ways to know a KOS is false:
    1. Following the KOS and the player turns out to be innocent.
    2. Witnessing the KOS'd player get proven by either using the tester or watching them kill a traitor.
    If you're with the KOSing player at the time of the KOS, you cannot assume it's false because you may not see the same thing they did.

12. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

This topic has gotten out of hand. I am locking it so only staff can respond.

Topic locked.
    Report: in progress

13. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

Whether or not you can kill someone automatically after they call a KOS can be settled later, but my personal stand point is the same as @Event Horizon's and @MangoTango's. You cannot kill someone for calling a KOS unless you know the person they are calling out is proven/killed and ID'd.

In this case, you can clearly see that Morty was proven by the detective, and you went through with the KOS and killed him anyway; the slay was not false.

Also, @Demonic Hell, you are being warned for commenting on a report you are not involved in. Please don't let it happen again.

Report marked invalid.

Topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.