Finished Fallout 4 Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Hanako Ikezawa, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Ditto

Ditto Some people fear death, others ask for it. VIP

2. Romulus

Romulus The Alpha VIP

Haha, hey, I'll enter this one too, please!~

Hmm, I think I'll talk about my scariest Fallout moment...
    It has to be Vault 22. Honestly, if you can go in there at night, with all of your lights off, and your volume at it's maximum, without being scared whatsoever: you're a damn liar.
    Anywho.
    It was my first time at Camp McCarran, and I was so fascinated with the NCR. I did everything to make them happy, and reverted my save if I ever did something to gain infamy with 'em. I got Boone as a follower, and I wore the 1st Recon Beret 24/7. We were matchies. I even spared the 12K to get him Paciencia and dished out over 7K in .308 rounds(never worried about dying from Deathclaws ever again. Fuck you, Legendary Deathclaw). I went into the terminal, and was scouting around, and came across that dreaded scientist and his assistant. Thinking that I'd love to help with the food problem with the NCR, I signed right up, no questions asked.
    After making my way through a bunch of raiders, and killing Cook-Cook along the way, Boone and I stumbled upon the vault door. It seemed like no big deal, they were just short of a few gardeners. As we came closer, Boone's bad-ass self domed the Giant Mantises; one shot, one kill - just multiple times. 'Odd,' I thought, 'you'd figure they wouldn't have a bug problem if it was inhabited.' I regret ever thinking that. And then I still regret the next decision to this day: we entered the vault.
    As soon as I entered the dark, distraught room, the ambiance kicked in without hesitation. I immediately freaked out. The sounds of whispering in my 7.1s gave my goosebumps, and chills ran rampant across my limbs. The clicking of the keyboards froze me to the core, and I constantly scanned my compass for red ticks (I looked at it religiously, having 10 in every SPECIAL, so perception as greatly used). Nothing red. Not on this floor. Nothing besides me and Boone...
    ...I fixed the elevator with my repair skill, and I went to the second floor, the chilling still taking place, and me on edge, ready to leap at my screen if anything dare pop out at me. Green ticks filled my compass, and I thought no different, I mean, lots of places had these ticks for certa -- no they didn't, but I still paid them no mind like an idiot. I was walking past a patch of grass, and a horrifying scream/growl traveled through my headphones and stopped my heart, or so it felt like. I immediately jumped in my chair, my face in disgusting terror, and my mouse flinging across my desk. I turned around and saw what I thought was a Trog from Fallout 3: The Pitt, and began flipping out (mind you, I was playing on a rather large monitor, and I was just a few inches away, so seeing this terrifying, green thing charging towards me was scarier than anything I've ever seen). Boone saved my life, because I certainly wasn't in any shape to do anything. My poor heart couldn't take it. I immediately left the vault, and to this day, I've never completed that stupid quest, or any quest that has involved it (yeah, you can screw off too, McNamara).

That was my one and only experience in Vault 22. Never again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. pup

pup Princess Pup

hello hi i'd like to enter

[​IMG]

4. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

k

you dont know me but i know you <3 (i watch you sleep)

5. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Saying hello to fallout

6. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

Entering

7. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

8. [​IMG]

9. This is a epic giveaway props to you

10. Heh.
    Heheheheheheh.
    So many people will be dissapointed when they don't win.
    It's fun.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

ayy lmao

• Like Like x 1
  12. YEEEEESSSSSSSS COUNT ME INNN

13. Onsight

Onsight First Of His Name VIP

hi. i think i deserve this the most because of my top-notch attitude and picture-perfect feature. #mrserious2014

14. bronjam

bronjam VIP

15. PsychoPanda

PsychoPanda Banned VIP

Hand it over feller

16. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

anything you desire, but one entry per person.

17. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

<3

18. Pugrus

Pugrus VIP

He said to his dog "let there be slug spiders"

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

I'd love some fallout