Finished Early Christmas Give-away

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Ted, Nov 8, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Do not forget to rate and react with a story, otherwose i will not include you.

2. one time on christmas i was with my buddies and we were outside smoking on the devils lettuce. there was this abandoned (so we thought) factory that we always went to, so it was all fun, exciting, and moist ; especially on christmas eve.
    buddy #1 sparks the doink and starts passing it as buddy #2's spidey sense starts to tingle .
    "I think i hear some type of radio" he says.
    i'm trying to remain as moist as possible, so i keep my cool but remain on highest of alert. too bad detective wiggins has the nose of a greyhound laced with PCP.
    "what do we have here boys? smells like some marijuana?" wiggins utters from a distance.
    noshitsherlock.jpg loads into my mainframe and exits from my vocal cords into wiggins ear .
    "smart ass, eh? " wiggins says with a slime sucking grin.
    Wiggins body slams me to the floor of the factory as buddy #1 and #2 watch in fear of being the next to drop. he seaches my pockets with no avail, and moves to buddy #1 and #2 respectively. he finds nothing surprisingly, as buddy#1 was carrying enough to be considered a petty drug mule.
    wiggins says something along the lines of "well boys, i didnt find anything but this is private property, now get out of here before i change my mind "
    we get out of there and i of course asked friend what happened to the stash .
    he walks a bit further ignoring me, while stuffing his hands into places unknown, only to pull out the dankest of lettuce
    we waited till wiggins left the scene and went back to smoke the buds that were placed between buddy#1's asscheeks
    enjoyed the next hours with no gestapo arriving; total tranquility
    Merry Moistmas

3. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

I wished for an Xbox and got an Xbox the end thanks for giveaway

4. Ted

Allright, from this point nobody else can join in (I'm already late with making the list etc. due to forums downtime).

Give-away: locked

Winners will be put up here within the hour.

5. Ted

Alright, The time is here to announce the winners;

Winner 1; @Venom
    Winner 2; @Snowflake
    Winner 3; @Jingle Juissi

Congratulations To the winners.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.