Finished Early 11th/12th giveaway (VERY SPECIAL)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by GrimmyGod, Dec 17, 2015.

1. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

To be fair, when you choose a name like "Sinz" What did he expect to happen?

#BlowUpSinz #RandomLynchSinz

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

When you and @Hingle roast @Darktooth until his career is over in front of his girlfriend.

Never let go jack.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

I have so many memories on these servers that are worth sharing here, but instead I'll just share my favorite two: Convincing @Darktooth he just promoted Toon Link and getting karma banned for using The Lion.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ily

If I happen to win, give it to @irritatingness.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

My favorite memory is when I prop killed 5 innos as a T on innocent motel.
    Thanks for this amazing giveaway.

5. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Probably my main man CD getting Admin.

Or when LP first launched and it was actually full for awhile. That was actually bomb as hell.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

Many memories in fiedom teamspeak and when the crew and I played together :)

9. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

A good ole memory of mine is banning @Santa's Little Copilot for ghosting, I feel like it really solidified our relationship and made us better friends for it.

Another good old time was when I got to train @Mr. Rogers he was so cute back then :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

So many moments! One of my favorites was accidentally jihading three traitor buddies the day before I got Trial-Mod, @Guilty had to get discretion back then not to ban me xD

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I have many favorite memories, but one that comes to mind is when I got to demote @Sinz from administrator. Man, what a day.

fuck you sinz

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

This community's brought me plenty of fun times and good memories, mostly from the gaming sessions, CS:GO in particular. I think my favorite memory from all our CS:GO sessions would be the time I carried against a team of DMGs and got called a smurf. I was only MG at the time.

CS:GO;
    @StarGazingNight. <3 (Give it to this guy if I win)
    @DieKasta

Other games;
    @KeeKo (CoCo)
    @Ravin

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

My favorite memory is when i clutched a round where there were 8 t's and i was the last innocent and managed to kill them all and win

14. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

My favorite (recent) memory, and sticking with recent because there's been so many, has definitely been The Trumpening.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

My first video about STTT. Very good old memories!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well... I remember back when I annoyed people by telling jokes in the shoutbox! Even got banned once! Good times...

17. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

There have been so many absolutely hilarious moments that I've been apart of in this community and I'd like to share all of those, but there's one moment that rises above all the funny ones that's pretty special to me that I'd like to share. I'm almost never serious, so enjoy!

Very early morning on February 7th I received a message from Sinz (Lead Admin at the time) letting me know that I could apply to be a Moderator again after various past actions had been preventing me from being a Staff Member ever again. I nearly didn't believe him because I had been trying to get my position back for months; but it was real, so after a Teamspeak conversation that involved @Darktooth @Muffin @Sinz and myself I was promoted to Trial Moderator and then Moderator under Darktooth that very same day. All of a sudden I was accepted back into the Staff Team with open arms and it felt extremely rewarding, and part of the reason why I'm still here today is what that day felt like. A huge thank you to all that helped make that possible for me. I really appreciate it.

And with that, if I do win, send it over to @Darktooth.

Thanks for the giveaway.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. IcE.Cream

IcE.Cream VIP Bronze

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

The best moment is back when we have sprays, we got a wall of pop pop pop watching :sneaky: drop with @Chii and @Adam is the D , aldo, this.
    [​IMG]
    If i won please give it to my dearest @Kawaii

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

A knife :eek:
    I remember disruptionz would rage on csgo way too much. funny shit. Or the time he fell flat on his face in Battle Royale arma 3 twice.