Dayz playdate?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Thanks4TheFish, Jan 4, 2014.

1. ThePepper

ThePepper VIP

Uuugh, mine got reset with this update. I may just wait until I get back from vacation to start surviving again.

2. Chronos

Chronos VIP

Painting the Mosin seems to bug it out so that you can only chamber 1 bullet in, instead of 5.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1 ... _problems/

3. ThePepper

ThePepper VIP

spent 5 hours today re-acquiring my survival swag. got a sawed off, thought I was beast and all. helped out a few survivors in need (they all thought i was gonna rob 'em)

then I found an airstrip, got even more great swag, ran up a set of stairs and got mowed down without warning. :[[

4. opouly

opouly Regular Member

how do u chamber 5 bullets? 5 barrels? 0...0 thats some crazy ass mosin shotgun rifle thing? is it automatic too? or bolt action so u have 2 manually do 5 bolts 0,0?

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Well, at least his faux pas was unintentional. Each and every one of yours is just...wrong.

6. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

I need a guide. I just got it and I'm completely lost.

7. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

I can never decide between the mosin and m4 but i'm holding out for that rare scope that gives it like 16x range. otherwise i'm decked out with pretty much everything i need for equipment ( i would like to find a better shirt, mine got ruined my gunfire), max inventory, 3 weapons, and enough food to fill myself 4 times over, and medical supplies to deal with every situations.

also i sprayed my mosin and it works fine.

8. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

I have DayZ, but it wont start cause of my graphics card, When I get a new one, I would love to play :)

9. Snak

Snak Banned

Same reason I haven't bought it yet, my graphics card barley plays the one on ARMA 2 so I doubt it would play the standalone.

10. ThePepper

ThePepper VIP

Today I gave up my loads of epic gear i've acquired to move to the Experimental branch. I was running around with a 22LR for a while, but now I have an FNX45 Silenced and a pitchfork for a melee weapon.

Who else is playing on the Experimental branch?

11. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

My friends tell me you need a Really good graphics card. I wish I wouldve known that before I spent 30$ on it. lol.