Comment for my opinion on YOU

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by omgtin, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

nummy WE LITTERALY WARNED YOU SO MANY TIMES ANY BANNABLE OFFENCE WILL BE PERMABAN FOR YOU... sorry caps I was playing to lazy to retype

2. Ymmun <3

Ymmun <3 Banned

So after months being a good little loverboy, I "break the rules", and he permabans me after a staff member told me the punishment would be a 24 hour ban, in which I took gracefully? Hmm, I guess the "Nummy has to be perfect for the rest of his life" motto didn't really fit me, huh? Too much expectations, in which I fulfilled about 99% of the time, but when I do one little thing you guys flip one and disregard the fact that my behavior over the past few months was above average than the regular player, even the people who donated. Once upon a time you let go of the past because it's irrelevant now because the player has been and has actually been contributing positively to the server, which was part of the "deal".

3. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Maybe you should be less annoying?

4. Ymmun <3

Ymmun <3 Banned

Never talked to you directly once tbh, not sure how you can say that since we have never even communicated before.

5. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

You are an inadequate troll we have told you multiple times the next time you do any bannable offence the minimum is a two month ban. Rememeber when competer permambanned you for mic spam you messaged me "I didn't know that would count" and I told you next time it will be any bannable offence. You will never come back into the server I can promise you that.

6. Ymmun <3

Ymmun <3 Banned

I don't even know what you're saying by "an inadequate troll". You're saying I am not qualified for the job of being a troll? -_-...And no I don't remember saying that, not saying I didn't, but your word against mine. What you don't understand is that I asked the staff member, controlling the punishments at the time, of what the punishment would be. Obviously he was not truthful, but I don't think it was deliberate, I think Mango is a cool guy. Like I said though, with Lemoncakes having any authority it's futile attempt after futile attempt. And yes I was going to get a 2 month ban, but guess who stepped in? Lemoncakes. I believe 2 admins agreed on the 2 month, which is still unreasonable, but he decided to step in once again and save the day. He permabanned me even when you and several other staff told me it would be a 2 month. This of course is putting aside that Mango told me it would be a 24 hours. Your words are pretty meaningless because some of the staff (or ex staff) never really held on to their promises...It dates back all the way when I changed my name from "CpDub" to "Nummy" when Trashdaddy told me it would be a fresh start. So I don't heed what you say about "me never coming back" simply because you have never held on to your promises before, therefore it is empty words. Not trying to act cocky because that would be pathetic of me, but just understand that is how some of you guys have displayed yourselves in my eyes. Like I said though I have no plans to come back until Lemoncakes has zero authority on the server, It's annoying as s*** to be on a constant watch and warned, after months of good behavior, "if you push little skippy off you'll be permabanned". Takes away from the enjoyment and without enjoyment there is no point. It is chilly though, maybe I never will come back, but that's not up to you by any means....

7. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Nummy... I am a self-described troll and in my 300+ hours on the server I have yet to receive any ban other than Karma. You were on a short leash and you broke the rules. You knew the punishment and you chose to test us anyways. Sorry dude.

8. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Agreed Kasta, but just to be clear...What months of good behavior are we talking about? You were unbanned for a couple weeks and you went ahead and got yourself banned. I have been on the server for almost its entirety and have only received a singular ban that was due to a connection issue. You should be able to go months without attaining a single ban, it isn't that hard. You made an agreement, one that I have saved and will be glad to post on this forum.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  9. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

Finally!!! Did'nt like him anyways.

10. omgtin do me do me

11. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

I'm kinda worried about what you think about me... Screw it, ME!

12. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Amazing: Man how come you didnt get mod yet? Lol. I think you would make a great mod.

13. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Thanks man!

14. Chronos

Chronos VIP

15. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Chronos: I like playing with you dude. You're beast.

16. SuperSkyCho

SuperSkyCho Member

ME!

17. Slippery

Slippery VIP

i wanna do this. i'm a steal it from yuh.

18. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

Give me your most honest opinion. I trying to see if more ppl hate me then like me.

19. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Oh shit forgot about some of you.
    Hope: I like playing with you man. I didn't even know you were a little kid till i heard you talk lol. You're a cool dude.
    Rambo: You're also a cool guy to play with. Hope you get mod again.

20. lampsundae

lampsundae Banned

Me.