Comment for my opinion on YOU

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by omgtin, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Meh

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

3. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Me.

4. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Skip: I really like you as a friend man. Best memory was when you stuck up for me when someone reported me lol.
    Zabiba: Ily girl.
    Event: Cool player to play with. Imma need you to talk on the mic more also.
    Eduardo: At first when I was new and I sucked, I really hated playing with you because you would always kill me and your innocent little voice just pissed me off so bad lol. But now you're cool with me.

5. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Me!

6. Shades

Shades VIP

I require a love note please.

7. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Cupcake: One of my favorite mods when I was new. But when you got admin you got more serious and less fun :( I still like playing with you though.
    Shades: I like playing with you man. You're cool to play with. Add me on steam.

8. Ahpux Ninja

Ahpux Ninja Well-Known Member

9. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe VIP

This should be interesting.

10. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Sorry bro. I tend to be quiet when there are 30 other micspammers competing for attention on voice chat. :lol:

11. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I know you hated my voice, thats why I made sure to always talk to you when you joined the server xD

12. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Ahpux: Ahh I remember when you first joined and I didnt even know how to say your name lol. I love you man
    Jihad Joe: I love playing with you. Whenever I call you out as a t you would jihad just instantly. Funniest tactic ever.

13. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

14. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Me!

15. omgtin

omgtin VIP

The Law: I love playing with you. You're a great player and your binds make me laugh.
    Asty: At first I thought you didnt like me but now we're cool and you're a cool ass dude.

16. Ymmun <3

Ymmun <3 Banned

17. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Nummy: Why you fuckin up man. I started to like you again too.

18. Ymmun <3

Ymmun <3 Banned

The ban wasn't even justified bro haha. 24 hour yeah maybe. I'm not gonna get into it though. With Lemoncakes essentially controlling the server it isn't really worth it.

Nummy: What is the punishment if I rdm again?
    MangoTango: 24 hour ban
    Nummy: *shoots a guy with an m16 once*
    *banned**24hours*

*Lemoncakes sees it*
    "He was on a short wire, I mean its true he's been a good rule abiding player for MONTHS now, but I'm gonna permaban him anyways"

I'm done.

19. Slippery

Slippery VIP

GG

20. SAUCED AND SERVED!