Banned for citing my case...

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Tyrone Niggums, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I said It wasn't in chat and i've asked 3 players who were on during the time and they do not recall a KOS on you so @SolidDiamondz will serve a slay.

2. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

I don't know about the kos since I wasn't there, but I will testify that I've had to ask Tyrone multiple times before to not be racist/harass players, and have gagged him a few times for it.

3. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

I left almost as soon as I joined to help out another server. Carned and Solid would be the witnesses you want.

4. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Alright, ask Not an admin (who is Diekasta) JusFuhFun, Tickelodeon, and Gh0st_Se7en. All were there as well to witness it.

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Okay Tyrone, get the fellow players to come testify on your behalf. You have plenty if staff the witnessed the event. Now all you need to do is bring forth your witnesses.

6. SolidDiamondz

SolidDiamondz Just being fabulous as always. Child of Megatron. VIP

Why did I not remember who kosed you in voice chat? There are multiple people talking all at once in a server of 30-36 people. It's hard to say who said what if you dont know their voice very well.

7. diamondz you changed your case when you were caught lying

8. SolidDiamondz

SolidDiamondz Just being fabulous as always. Child of Megatron. VIP

Caught lying? Kythol witnessed the KOS. Carned said it was up to Kythol and I for the slay. Kythol says no. Topic Locked. Reason: Case closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.