Finished Apology VIP+ And Elite Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by thefish11099, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

I joined back in August of last year. It was great here and has been the same ever since!

2. Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious Regular Member

well that would be a great thing to happen .... wish me good luck :´)

3. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

When did you join STTT and how was it when you first joined?

Like 2 years ago, I was bored of my old community because the staff was corrupt and I wanted to try out TTT cause I like to play a lot of different gamemodes and here I am, Best decision ever.

4. Lets try my luck and go xD
    -PhoonTheCookie
    (Feel the fear of cookies)

5. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Entering for @Pandora :D

To answer your question:
    I joined the servers just over a year ago and back then it was a lot different to what it was now. The first and only server I could play on back then was nilla and damn was it pretty crazy. Nilla had a different bunch of regulars back then, it was a very different atmosphere and it's kinda crazy to see just how much it has changed in literally a year.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Yeezus

Yeezus Goderator VIP

I don't remember the date, but I searched for countless hours through the desert of endless TTT serverrs, not impressed by any of them. I then came upon this oasis of friendship and fun. and I've been here ever since :)

7. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I first joined in October 2 years ago and vanilla was still filled with rdm

8. Cake

Cake I like red VIP

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Electric

Electric I'm just a guy without a plan. VIP

I joined slightly over a year ago and I remember the community was called Serious TTT and not Serious Gmod :D Most of the admins and mods of that time I knew are retired so there's that.

10. LEFT4FEARS2

LEFT4FEARS2 New Member

I am entering for me and, answering the question, I joined about a year or 2 ago and it was pretty fun. Playing on these servers was a nice way to relax and relieve stress made from school. With friends, playing on serious became even better, since we could laugh together. Well, whether I win or lose, thanks for the raffle.

11. I joined STTT a few years back, but took a couple year break from gaming and recently came back a few months ago. As I remember it, it was an amazing experience.

12. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

Aye, I'm up for the elite side of things, as I don't play TTT ;)
    But, I joined SGM the last week of November (Deathrun exclusively), and there was a lot of issues with trolling at that time, which took away from my initial experience. For whatever reason, despite this, I kept on the server and fell in love with it. And now I'm here, with a completely chill and awesome DR server to play on as it has evolved over the months :)

13. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

Entering for myself

14. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I joined around early march of 2014. Things were a lot different and it's interesting to see how much things have changed. I like the change for the most part and I'm proud to be with this community. Some of my old friends are still around @Mr. Rogers @Turquoise @CDriscoll while some new ones always come in @Cafedemocha @NoHackJustGood . Either way I really enjoy spending my time here and I'll be here for as long as it lasts. I can't wait for the future and what it will bring us :)
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Edit: Entering for @Pandora

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Firstly thanks for the giveaway. I joined earlier this year and had watched a few vids before coming on so I did know a little on what to do although I had no idea how savage the hitboxes, ladders, cars etc were in this game. Now i know - and it still gets me killed.

16. KillerOOD

KillerOOD VIP

I think I joined around october last year and when I joined I saw no RDM and I was like : wow no RDM in a server,I might play on it.

17. lewis1000

lewis1000 VIP

Entering for myself

I joined like 6 months ago and the first day i played was brilliant! Now there are a bit less rdmers :)

18. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Swear to god you better win one of these. @Dean W. for Elite.

I joined in August of 2014

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  19. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Entering for myself.
    I joined in april of 2014, but I was only there for a little while. I played a lot more under a different name in the summer of 2015. I solidly became a regular at around august 2015 and applied for mod 2 months later.

20. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I joined the summer of 2014 and the last STTT logo was better :^)