Finished Apology VIP+ And Elite Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by thefish11099, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Gosh2k

Gosh2k Member

enter for myself

• Like Like x 1
  2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

I joined STTT on July 3rd of 2013, I had just left the first community I had ever joined. At the time it was only 1 server with around 20 average players on at max peak, so I went to a popular Jailbreak community for about a year while always coming back and looking at the forums every now and then. I know about a lot of big things that went on here and it was pretty bad some of those times.

I want elite man, its my 3 year anniversary too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

4. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

I first joined around November of 2013, started to somewhat seriously come around in June of 2014 (before or after my birthday), the community was...different. Seemed a bit more lax than it is now, but the groups didn't seem super private like they feel to be now.

5. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

October 23, 2013.
    The good ol' days.

Back when @thefish11099 and I were the real heroes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

Feb 2014
    if i win give elite to @Gorgamel

7. Dean W.

Dean W. Half-Blood Cringe Kid VIP Silver

Mee please :D

8. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

I joined the community around the early year of 2015 (My old usernames were Swagbob Kushpants and My Collection of...). It was a lot different from what it is now. (Most people I used to play with no longer hang in the Vanilla servers) I originally just wanted to go in and troll the place, but after meeting the great people there and how serious the server was treated, I gave it the benefit of the doubt and decided to play without trolling for a month or so. I'm honestly glad I made the decision I did as it ended up giving me new friends to play with and a lot of fun memories within the forums and servers! STTT was actually the 1st Garry's Mod server I've actually ever committed time into and though I've began to fade out over the course of the year, I still find it enjoyable enough to get on the forums daily just to see what's new.
    I didn't actually expect this to be this long lol, sorry if you didn't expect to read this much :p

9. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

I joined the servers middle of march 2014, and the forums Sep 24, 2014 it was quiet, i wasnt very known at all, not too much has changed now, i mean not event, and a whole lot of people, but one thing is still the same, I am still not known at all.

10. Nameless

Nameless VIP Silver

Entering for @Mrbaked because hes a cool guy.

11. thefish11099

thefish11099 Regular Member

Ahh, back when it was just 1 server, calm, not having people being banned at least 2 times a week, not filled with a bunch of cancer, and you rooftops was like the main map. As for me, I joined months before I even knew there was a website for it so I can't really say but it was fun man. Although I was completely annoying(or at least imo looking back at my old posts), I felt like it was a really great server. It was actually my first server to play on after buying the game and the very first thing that happened to me was I was banned for ghosting. Ahh the good ol' days.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  12. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

Joined the server back in 2014 during november I believe, it was 4 servers and one minecraft vanilla server no eu servers. The server was fun as it was one of my first ttt servers that I ever played and this is basically where I learned how to play ttt.

13. thefish11099

thefish11099 Regular Member

Nah man, just wanted to ask a question. I stated that all you had to do to enter was rate the original post and you're in.

14. h0b0 b0z0

h0b0 b0z0 VIP

I'm entering for myself! :3

My friend got me into TTT, and he always played on this server, so I became a SeriousTTT player :)

15. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

The first day I joined SGM was September 22nd, 2015, Not too much has changed in a negative way. The only sad thing is the main reason I was stuck on these servers was the community, which now all of my great original friends being gone, I luckily still see some familiar faces here and there from the original friend group I was in.

Anyways, Thanks for the giveaway!

16. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I joined SGMOD on Feb 24, 2016 and to be honest, I found the SGMOD community to be quite friendly when I first joined, so I decided to stick around and try to make some new friends:love:

Entering for @Elvis :>

17. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I came on the server around January. This was when I first got Steam. The main reason I came here was because of Deathrun, but now I am a TTT mod :LOL:. I am entering for myself cause I can.

18. It was in January and it had group trolls. Nevertheless, I stayed,reported them,tehy got banned and have been here and in the fourms since.Thanks a lot for giving me VIP+ and I will be entering this giveaway. It's nice to see you make up for your mistake and it is nice to see that you are a good guy after all.
    Entering for @AquikHDforceNL

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  19. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

20. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

l e t s g o @Pandora

Joined servers in February of 2014 and forums in May.

• Friendly Friendly x 1