Finished Anna's sweet as giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Chef

Chef Banned VIP

The reason i stay is because of the wonderful community that is here, i have made so many friends here and i never want these servers to stop!

EDIT: If i win i please give Supporter to @Pugstep and @SplinterBee

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. pup

pup Princess Pup

What made me stay before was the genuine joy of moderating, and what's making me stay now is @DerpyKyogre64, @Pandora, @Pacifist, and @Mr. Rogers because they're my faves/team and I love them. Plus @Darktooth, since I told him I would be here for a long time.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

My reason to stay? Personally, I stay for a few people who make my time here even more joyful whether it be on TS, Shoutbox, or just playing games with those specific individuals.

@FluffyShadowfire @Rek and a few other people are just examples of this.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. BioHazard

BioHazard VIP

I stay for the fun to play with and funny to talk to community, the excellent set of rules, and great staff enforcing said rules.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I stayed for a few reasons. I've invested a lot of time into this community. I stayed initially because of its staff and rules fit my play style. That was over 2 years ago.

I stay now for the people. I may be gone for a while when baby MangaTanga gets here in December, but I'll always pop in when I can. You guys are wonderful.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. :p
    I decided to stay in the community for tons of reasons:
    1 - The staff is great, always keeps to the rules and does theyr job great. (remember one time u gave me a slaynr that was unfair and then i was like giving the arguments for 10min and then u understood so u were like "well since i took from u one round, have 20k points" and i just "since you insist..."
    2 - Also whenever im in a server with lots of rdmers and i call staff on the shoutbox then normally come really quickly which is also great
    3 - The community of the server (not just weekend players like me) are pretty cool people
    4 - The pointshop is full of good stuff (that lottery tho...)
    5 - T shop also is totally worth it
    6 - Having vannilla servers is something i enjoy playing a lot

Thx a lot, TMG

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

i stayed for the banter

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Marth

Marth You'll definitely forget Rozboon. Supporter

I stayed because of @Rozboon @Muffin and the Dragunov SVU. Only reason I was allowed to stay was because of @Disruptionz, and I'll never forget that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

There's only one real reason I stayed, All of you, you all gave me a reason to wake up in the morning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

The people of the community without a doubt. It seems no matter how hard you try to leave SGmod, the people always seems to draw me back to it.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. I really liked how the staff were always careful when dealing with reports, and didn't make false ones

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Master_Failure

Master_Failure master of failing.. not much more to say VIP

A very few individuals who most likely know who they are <3, if i win hm give it to @Alpha Wolfy

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Garry's mod is the only steam game I have, and this is the only gamemode/server that I know about. Idk much about games, and at this point I'm too afraid to try to branch out to other things. Only reason I even bought Garry's mod was because a friend of mine said I should get it to play with them, and then they never played with me.

edit: I also have CSS because @Sinz got it for me so I could play the non-vanilla, but I can't figure out how you play it.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

I was brought here by a real life friend, and I stayed because of the fun I had, and the welcoming I got from the community.

I had never played Gmod before I came here, and the learning curve for TTT can be a bit steep, but there were people that helped me out in the beginning instead of getting nasty with me. I served a few slays, but I learned from them and the people who gave them to me.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Considering i only been on here since October 9th. I stayed because i met some cool friends and like to goof off and play with them.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

What made me stay...

Basically the structure and order of the rules and staff for the server. They make gameplay not a living hell and I've been getting 750+ hours of enjoyment on just this TTT/DR host alone since last august after I bought Gmod on a whim in 2009 and never touched it till that August.

The people are fam too :sneakylove:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Awple

Awple VIP

The server has friendly admins and is also really fun.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

I stick around for generous, kind, and gregarious individuals such @Frankenanna. Even though they seem to be hell bent on not revealing to me their real name -_-

• Dumb Dumb x 11
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  20. mitsuch

mitsuch Member

I stayed because of the absolutely AMAZING staff, the hilarious community and of course the high quality servers. I hope to one day apply for Moderator myself.

• Friendly Friendly x 1