Finished Anna's "It's almost the season" giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Nov 2, 2015.

1. To satisfy my parents with my grades while being able to keep my time with the community at this amount.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. My plans for the future is that I wanna be the very best
    Like no one ever was
    To catch them is my real test
    To train them is my cause
    I will travel across the land
    Searching far and wide
    Each pokemon to understand
    The power that's inside.
    That is my plan :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. IrishGaming990

IrishGaming990 Regular Member

My aspiration is to be a YouTuber, irl my friends always say I would fit the job, so that is what I want to be. I also want to visit Australia sometime since I have a family member over there who I haven't seen in years, I also want to be a programmer. Thankayou Annnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I'll hopefully have the funds to start nursing school soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Bear

Bear Meow VIP

Currently considering an opportunity I have to fly for the Marine Corps once I graduate college. Hoping to finally accept this opportunity and fly some badass machinery.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Continue being happy

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

A good person, musician, husband, and father. In that order.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

I want to design a multi-million dollar building.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Going for the billionaire mark. Not all flashy hey I'm rich, but more along the lines of silently rich and enjoying it with those I love.

We'll see. The future has a lot in store, whether that's included or not I'm sure I'll be happy, but it's a tentative goal.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Getting a masters in computer science.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

My aspirations is to make enough money to bring an Australian brain surgeon to America :sneakylove:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

To go to university and get my PhD :)

And to live in a house with a dog!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Welp, guess I might as well post here since my aspirations are what drive me in a way.
    The short version:
    -Make people happy, especially those I care about.
    -Choose a line of work that I can give my life, to save people.
    -Travel the world, and thank everyone who I've met online, in person.
    -Help the person I care about most be happy, no matter the sacrifices I have to make.

Now for the long, I've always held the belief throughout my whole life that I would die saving someone, not sure if this is from the movies I've watched, or just a personal belief, but that's truly how I would like to go. But on the other side, I would go down fighting, trying to survive and make sure those that I'm attempting to save actually get out alive no matter the circumstance, this side of me is the stronger one because I have met people that I would do whatever it took to make them happy and keep them happy and my death would ruin all of that. I've also always lived giving up my own happiness for those around me, I've fallen a few times and have grasped something that has made me happy, but in the process made another upset and made me realize that I was being selfish and to step back and remember my old promise to myself, to make people happy no matter how much it hurts me.

In my life, I have met many people online that have their place in my memory for the rest of my life, I've met a few in person, and I plan on meeting more with a road trip around North America, just need to finish my plans, save up enough money, figure out my future career, find the best month to leave, and how long I should take. If everything goes well, I may be doing a short trip before I head off for the military just to get the last breath of freedom (The Canadian military isn't that strict, it's just a good reason to do a quick roadtrip :p)

And finally finding a job that has the possibility of saving lives, RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) and the Military (Mainly trying to be peacekeeping, also going in as a combat engineer with the opportunity to be able to learn more about building in warzones to use it to help those who have lost their homes to war, might be a little farfetched, but that's what I'm hoping for, or to at least use the Military to go back to school for engineering courses.) The Reserves (Part time military, what I'm joining) is also sent out for disaster relief, which includes domestic and international disasters, so I'd be doing that as much as possible. Right now I'm almost in the military and from there, so much will change, and it will be a huge part of what I've been trying to do for the last 2 years being complete finally. Also, after I'm actually in the military, I plan to start the road to joining the RCMP, it has taken some people up to 6 years to join so it might be a long one.

And that's it, besides the idea behind taking engineering courses, main reason for this is to possibly get a sponsor down in the states to obtain a greencard or even citizenship so I'm able to travel and work in the USA, Canada, or both and decide where to live/stay in. sorry for being a bit personal, but I have a lot to say about my aspirations and why they are my aspirations.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Mudpug

Mudpug VIP

to be able to support my family and to still have time to game :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Mudpug

Mudpug VIP

wtf is with ur gif image? lol... i swear to god i spent a good minute watching it laughing lol :ROFLMAO:

16. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

It's from Plastic Nee-san. Not that good of a show, has only 2-3 more occurrences like that in the entire show.

17. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

My reaction to the effort in this is "What. The. Fuck." Good job man!

18. I'd like to make a PC build so I can buy parts during Black Friday :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. I want to continue my travels around the world going to places like Australia and New Zealand and also meet some family in Germany. Also to have a well paying job that I like.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. My inspirations is to be a professional euromillions (europe's biggest lottery) winner and don't do shit for the rest of my life. Srsly idk and i don't need to, got lots of time to think. Cia ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1