Finished Anna's "It's almost the season" giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

I was excited to get a look into the life of the mysterious Hingle but the mystery remains.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Staples

Staples ~Storm princess. VIP

My aspirations are to move out of the USA, and live a comfortable life. Also if I win give it to my Bae @BlueCore

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

For me, I'd like to work as a lab demonstrator at my university teaching the students how to do the experiments that I've enjoyed during my time, while I work on my Masters in Physics. After which I'd hope to become a lecturer (There's just so much things I enjoy learning about Physics) Along with that I'd like to actually establish a partnership on YouTube and keep making content.

P.S. If a guy ever tells you gravity is pulling him towards you it's an insult and you should sla-be mean to him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Well I want to be a pediatrician because they make a ton and I just love little kids!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

My aspiration for the future is to become a police officer in my good old state of South Australia. I have always wanted to become a police officer since I was of around 6 or 7 years old.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

I want to be able to work with pets, I love kittens and puppies but also, reptiles and Amphibians, such as Turtles, Frogs, and snakes.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. mitsuch

mitsuch Member

I want to get admission into UWC with a scholarship and achieve great things in the field of Psychology =) Writing a book on it already =D

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Graduate college and a Tech Manager in the future.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

[*]Finish University with a degree
    [*]Meet a girl who I will spend the rest of my life with
    [*]Move into a nice apartment with this girl
    [*]Have two children
    [*]Work for a game company
    [*]Visit Japan

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

After College I want to get into digital marketing

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

My aspirations for the future is to have an decent apartment in the city with the someone special. Nothing big or amazing, I just want to live a easy and simple life.
    Oh and be involved in the gaming scene.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. To get a promotion, then get another one to become CEO of accounting. Then murder LittleKuriboh set his body on fire and cover up the murder with the money I have.

I also hope to get a dog

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

I want to get a job and be successful then move out of my house and live my life.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

I don't know. Hingle stole my answer, I feel cheated.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

I want to be able to freely travel to whichever country I can, hopefully in the near future. Travelling is fun in of itself, but experiencing another place in the world is super cool as well. :sneaky:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

To meet the perfect woman

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. I wish to be a marine biologist and a part time youtuber. I also wish to become a global elite on CSGO and get a knife :woot:

Also... Looking at my dreams compared to others seems actually kind of lame and generic. People are like "I'm gonna benefit the world!" And I'm all like "git amazing nife on conter strik"

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. NONTU

NONTU EL muy guapo! VIP

which is my aspiration for the future?

get my passport to go to the United States, get a job and rent an apartment, to be independent, work hard to send money to my parents here in Mexico, meet a woman, return to Mexico to introduce to my parents my future wife, get married, have 2 children xD

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I aspire to have a career in something that directly benefits people's lives. Even if it's in a small way, I want to be working knowing that somebody is benefiting from what I'm doing. I haven't figured out exactly what this is yet, but I will in time.

Starting a family and maintaining a close relationship with them is also something I'd really love to do.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

I'm not too sure where my aspirations lie at the moment, but regardless of what I decide on doing or where I decide to go, I know that I'd want to live somewhere outside of my home state, have a job within the Arts; film, television or theatre, that I would love and enjoy, and have a steady salary to live a comfortable life with. I don't need anything too big, so long as my job is something that I'm passionate about.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1