Finished Anna's "I am addicted to the forums and hit 1000 posts" giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Senko

Senko Euphoria Supporter

Being the last person to join corgi clan.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

But... [​IMG] , jk though, rip corgis.
    ----
    Listening to @Shaddoll, @Guilty, and @DarkLegion complain about LoL for 2 hours.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

Hm. That one time that I met that one person and proceeded to became a big part of their life and vice versa. There are a lot more details that I don't want to go into, but it is by far my favorite memory.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Hey @DarkLegion squirrel cheeks.....
    I was staying the night at his house and there were these massive jawbreakers that made our cheeks puff out like squirrels before the winter. We were laughing for hours that night and we still laugh at it to this day.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

A good memory of mine is when I jumped off the top rope (ontop of the TV stand) on Teen Room and goomba stomped @Harry Potter .

John Cena is my spirit animal.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Sarkastix

Sarkastix Well-Known Member

My fav memory would be whenever I hang out and play games with my friends. It's always a blast

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

The 2 whole hours I had of having @Sinz as a fellow Lead... before he tore my heart out and stomped on it.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

My favorite memory is the first time I reached self-consciousness. I was standing beside a window waiting for my brother to get back home and then it clicked to me that I'm alive and an individual person and blablabla "prove you're self-conscious" yada yada yeah yeah potassium to you too

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

oh look: [​IMG]
    apparently ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ was my 1000th message too ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Favorite memory would be when I was about 8 or 9. My friends and I would just run around the neighborhood causing trouble all day, riding bikes, climbing trees, etc. Every day when the sun started to touch the horizon, I knew I had to go home and leave my friends. I have a weird sense of nostalgia when it comes to sunsets now, just reminds me so much of my childhood.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Han

Han       VIP

I have a lot of enjoyable memories. SGmod-wise I'd say roasting @Derp Mason in a Kayle 1v1, by the book. I had to endure my client being a piece of trash and taking ten minutes to load and Sinz spewing out smack talk. Despite this, I overcame the overwhelming adversity in the shoutbox to go 1-0 and cement my name as one of the greatest league players on this site.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

One of my favorite memories was learning of, and then listening to the most recent Pink Floyd album "The Endless River" because it was the first album by one of my favorite bands that has been long since dead as a collective that I have been alive for the release.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

CS:GO Memories with @irritatingness

Specifically, the ones where he 30 bombs with the fucking auto shotgun

#XM1014OP

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Thanks for the Giveaway!
    My favorite memory was you actually taking the time to read all of my writing. It shows a lot and it gives the server a whole better impression in my opinion.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

Learning to bhop. Entering for myself because I'm selfish >:-D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. Probably my moments were when I goomba stomp someone and laugh hysterically because I die by a goomba stomp and then the user proceeds to rage into his mic and/or tell me that I should be banned

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. My favourite memory was eating raclette and potatoes on a mountain in Switzerland.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Mudpug

Mudpug VIP

my favorite memory is becoming a father :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Madman

Madman Member

My favorite memory is when my little niece was born and i saw her for the first time.

• Friendly Friendly x 2