Finished Anna's "dodger blue is so last year" giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Nov 27, 2016.

1. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

What is your absolute favourite thing about this community??
    The people.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Royal Viking

Royal Viking Nordmann VIP

My favorite thing about this community is all the people participating in it, that make it fun for me all the time I login.

Thanks for the giveaway!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Squanchy

Squanchy VIP

My favorite thing about this community is that even though I've been banned multiple times, people still love and respect me here (an example - you were ready to send me some Tim Tams <3). The fact that I can also make people laugh in Shoutbox is a big plus - my memes are never stale!

<3 <3 <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Janppa

Janppa VIP Bronze

Friendly people :3 People voice chatting constantly and just enjoying the time on the server.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Fav thing about this community are the people, like yourself, who share their love in such sincere ways! (y)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. i love the people in this community

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

Probably the how welcoming everybody is of new players and treating them like they've been a well known face in the community for a while, this may be different for others but when I joined back here March 2016 @Acnologia and @Ats were two of the first I actually had a good conversation with. Let's not of course forgot @nilz who I've known since I first joined the server late 2015.. Thanks so much for the giveaway @C.A.Anna !!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  8. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Wow, that's a lot! Congrats to you @C.A.Anna, you deserve this and way more.... Best thing? It would be much easier counting down the worst things, since there's almost none (almost).... But the strongest thing about it would probably be what makes it a community in the first place, the people. Ive met so many amazing people for their own respective reasons and had so many wonderful experiences, and I wouldn't trade it for anything... And I hope it never changes, since you'll all see me around here for along while ;) .... And oh also the ridiculous Giveaways that I never win and the fact that @Turquoise was willing to give me Bronze although I have NEVER played Deathrun.... MAH!......... ILY all <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

People

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

What is your absolute favourite thing about this community?
    Probably the people, they're the reason I came, and they are the reason I stayed. It's good to hang around with old friends and hop onto teamspeak every day to meet new people and experience new things each day.

Congrats on one year lovely, it's flown by. I remember the day you become admin like yesterday. <:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. The community is hella friendly and welcoming and you just fit in with everyone.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

The thing I love most about the community is:

@C.A.Anna Lmao

Not even saying that just to win, thanks for always being there dickhead <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

the system

thanks for the giveaway

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

The people who make this community this community, you couldn't find better friends or people <3

P.s Congrats on a year! Maybe I'll get there one day! :woot:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Proper

Proper VIP Silver

My favorite thing is the people here. It's lit.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Mapled

Mapled VIP

Just how friendly everyone is and how I know I can hop onto any server and have a good time :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

I really like all the laughs we share together, whether on TS, shoutbox and ingame.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Igneus

Igneus VIP Silver

I really love the funny times that happen, and everyone(except @dawildcat ) are such nice ppl.

I'm joking bby don't hurt me:eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Fox

Fox VIP

The players and the staff that keep it running. Thanks for the giveaway! Let's hope for another year!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. MythMe

MythMe VIP

The people.

• Friendly Friendly x 1