Add a delay to pointshop purchases

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by john redcorn, Mar 4, 2017.

1. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

I think there should be a cap on purchases per round, not a delay. I have spammed frag grenades and killed half a server, buying like 10. I think if we limit total purchases per round to maybe 3-4, it would solve two problems. Frag spamming and quick macro reloading.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

I am neutral as I do know this is kinda lame since it takes away the reason to actually try to aim properly and instead just spray and pray I do not actually see it happen a lot and for me sometimes I waste a lot of my clips because hit reg doesn't want to work with me so I buy to actually have a chance to win the gunfight. And when it comes to nade i would not want there to be a cooldown as on maps on assault I admit I can't get on top of the building you need to like jump from the train platform and as a T have to spam nades to get people staying up there and a cooldown would just make things harder than needed. And as the others had said you are vulnerable while you are in the pointshop to buy which I think compensate since that almost is like a cooldown in itself.

3. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

+support
    To me using in that way because quicker than reloading is exploiting

4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

False. It's easier to spend the points and about 10 hp to buy the gun and shoot them. And if I fail there I switch to my colt, you need to accept the pointshop isn't there to give 60 ammo to an ak. It's there so f sometime you want a different fun or ammo, you pick it up.

+1
    Also better yet, have it need to be reloaded.

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

To those that missed the point here, this would prevent people from getting around the reloading mechanic through the instant purchase of pointshop items through the use of a macro. The only reason Xpro is against this is because he is the only one that I'm aware of who does this. Nevertheless, there should probably be a change, and I'm all for it. +1 @Opalium

• Agree Agree x 2