Abusive mod Thanks4thefish

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by [FG-CS]Cole, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

When the troll hammer went down, you were vulgar thats the reason why he gagged you.

2. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

In my time on the server (eighty hours or so), I've never once seen Fish abuse. He is very careful and deliberate in what he does. Just last night he waited about ten rounds before he finally banned two unbearable trolls, working his way up the harassment punishment progression.

tl;dr: Nobody knows you and is going to take your word against one of the better mods on the server. Let it rest.

3. Nummy

Nummy Banned

OMG LOLZ FUNY OMG LOLZ FUNY JOKE LOLOL OG

4. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

There's a reason you're banned.

5. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

Chocolate chip is my favorite.

6. Sam

Sam VIP

Thanks4thefish has been nothing but fair since he was a mod,I highly doubt what you're saying is true.

7. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

i wasnt there myself but... how did he abuse his mod powers in anyway? he has the proof he needs so that he can mute you.

8. Patronizing the staff does not help your case.

9. Just because he is your body you guys sided with him and didnt even explore the option that he might have fucked up just once *clap* *clap*

10. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

You are a typical 11 year old, posting on the forums about a abusive admin, and then fighting back when they have proof of you harassing them.

11. Moredetailz

Moredetailz Member

I like fish, but thanks4thefish is a liar. He wouldn't thank for it, he hates fish... How could you be so deceiving?! AND WHY DON'T YOU LOOK AT ME DURING!?!

This user has been warned for gravedigging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.