Let the bodies hit the floor

Discussion in 'Jihad Sounds' started by PwnerOfThePeanut, Jan 22, 2015.

1. PwnerOfThePeanut

PwnerOfThePeanut Serious Member

Seconds 5 to 7

2. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

Doesn't seem like “Serious" ttt material, and also it’s way too quiet, jihads are loud like Goofy Goober or Leeroy Jenkins

3. PwnerOfThePeanut

PwnerOfThePeanut Serious Member

Actually its perfect, you just say that because you're angry. Also, the audio levels can be increased. Back to the topic of serious, you use " Goofy Goober" as an example of seriousness and loudness, while i agree, it is loud, that isn't really serious. .. Why it got added then? People loved it, it comes from one of the peoples favourite cartoons, while your suggestion sound just rediculous, with pokemon/wrestling combo, as well as bill nye, although yes, i enjoy bill nye, i cant see him being added, as it has absolutely no corralation to the game. The jihad sounds usually have a catch to them, using the example of "goofy Goober" again, in the episode that it happens, the main protagonist of the show shoots a laser that destroys the main antagonist, thus, perfect jihad. There are also parts in the video that's linked that is loud enough, such as the fourth verse of " Let the bodies hit the floor". < I'm pretty sure i covered everything there.

4. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

Lol im not angry at all, btw nothing is perfect

5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

+1 for "let the bodies hit the floor" while it's being said in the chorus. So like 1:08-1:10.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

I kinda want this, but definitely not the 5-7 second mark of the song. Maybe the part as what Law stated +1

• Like Like x 1
  7. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Also, good jihad noise. Either way, I want this. +1. Side Note: 'Merica

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Blake

Blake Respect VIP

Oh god the nostalgia.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP