Donator Color (Forums)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Chewie, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

So, as I learned a few months ago, your forums color determines on your most important rank. e.g. legendary is above supporter.

What would be a cool idea is for example, if you have vip+ and maybe bronze, you can choose in maybe on option on your profile to have either green or bronze.

Obviously this wouldn't count for staff as it is needed to determine who's staff and who's not.

Yeah.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think one of the perks of donating is the tag. Ugly or not, you still donated money
    And that's what matters

3. Chewie

But, you donate twice for two different ranks, so you still have that perk its just a matter of which one you want to be overpowering the other.

4. VIP+ doesn't outrank bronze. In fact they can't be ranked together as they are from 2 different servers

5. Chewie

Your tag/color takes the higher priority rank, VIP+ is higher than bronze.

6. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

this is a good suggestion i will give this suggestion a 1+ because you did good.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Maybe it's just me i just feel this is completley useless i don't see the point and or gain? The gain is the tag is on top of the other? Whats the difference if it's lower? -1 @Chewbacca

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

That's not what is being suggested.

The choice of rank color for our names is being suggested if we have two donator ranks. (One from DR and one from TTT)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Ahh my bad ignore my post then but still name color is a cosmetic but i won't go on another rant ;)

10. Chewie

I mean, I would rather have my favorite color over a color I dislike, as probably would everyone, plus it probably wouldn't seem that hard to code, but I have no idea.

11. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I would lose my shit if i had to go back to that ming purple, cosmetics matter hugely.