Approved Zync's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zync, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zync

Zync VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Zync
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:32754136
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't believe what I did warrants a 1 day global ban. What happened was I disarmed a C4 that was about to explode. I then placed it nearby on a 10 minute timer. I have seen many players do this before and thought nothing of it because they were not banned or punished. Someone then ran up to the C4 and attempted to disarm it, causing it to explode and kill a few people. I did not intentionally Mass RDM, and would have gladly accepted the appropriate slays, but this punishment seems excessive, and furthermore I do not understand why the mod that banned me believes that a GLOBAL ban was required.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Tagging @HelixSpiral and @Husky to address this ban appeal, please be patient until they can gather their evidence.

3. neutral

neutral VIP

Heya Zync,

You were banned by Husky locally for Mass RDM 3x.

I banned you for Ban Evasion after I noticed your account was linked to this account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ravebreak/ (among other accounts) which is currently globally banned from our servers.

Care to explain?

4. Zync

Zync VIP

In what way is my account linked to that account? Can I have you double check my IP/whatever you are using because I have not seen that account before. I've played here a long time as well.

5. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

I see this and will respond with the proper evidence for your ban.

6. Zync

Zync VIP

I just noticed my ban being extended to 26 weeks. I'm honestly just confused more than anything. This is the only account I use to play on your servers. Please double check whatever link you you have. I've never evaded a ban, I've played here regularly for quite a while now. I've only been banned twice before and both were appealed successfully (one was a mistake).

7. neutral

neutral VIP

I sent you a friend request on steam. Add me when you get a chance and we can discuss this further

After further discussion on steam, I removed the ban evasion ban. Husky will address your Mass RDM 3x ban.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  8. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hey, Zync. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to appeal your ban that I placed on you for RDM x3.

As you can see, you were reported as shown here:
    [​IMG]
    This brought to my attention the full picture, because as seen here:
    [​IMG]
    A player had disarmed the C4 that you, an innocent had planted.
    As you can see here in the extended rules:
    [​IMG]

You're responsible for the damage caused by planting a C4 as a Non-Traitor role, regardless if it was exploded because a player attempted to defuse it.

I even explained it to you here:

I personally feel as if you do not deserve to be unbanned for this offense, as the initial ban is only 24 hours.
    Your APPEAL has been DENIED.
    Please feel free to contact me on the forums or through steam if you have any questions.
    Tagging @HelixSpiral, my supervising administrator and the one who banned you for ban evasion will give his verdict now.

Warm Regards,
    Husky.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  9. neutral

neutral VIP

Even though Husky denied your appeal for the Mass RDM 3x, it seems the main concern was that this was globalized. Since we've handled this elsewhere, I'll mark this approved.

Lemme know if you have anymore questions,
    Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.