Approved Zync's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zync, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zync

Zync VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Zynched
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:32754136
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well this is a tough one. I do not recall any incident that that would have led to a ban. I believe I may have mistakenly killed someone with an exploding barrel, but I don't remember if it was in the final round I played or not. I also might be getting what happened confused with another server. I realize this isn't much grounds for an appeal, but I'd like to learn what circumstances lead to my ban, so at least I can avoid them in the future.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I have seen this and will be gathering my evidence in about 30 minutes as I am eating dinner.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal!

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Whats up @Zync . Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban today.
    I'm pretty sure you wanna get back to playing so lets get right into it alright?

Ok so I came across this point while I was staffing.

Zynced Appeal.jpg

Now the rules on our server say that you must warn for things such as Jihads and Frag Grenades or anything that deal with splash damage. (Anything that can deal damage to multiple people with only one hit or mouse click.)

According to zomb.org and myself as on that specific round I was your T buddy, I never heard a warning.

Sadly after I had put a slay on you, you left.

20170131050033_1.jpg

As seeing that there was a confusion on your end, and this seems like a genuine mistake on the server I will be unbanning you.

Thank you so much again for appealing your ban today. I hope I didn't cause too much trouble today for you!

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.