Denied zultragame2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by zultragame2, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zultragame2

zultragame2 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Zultragame2
    Your Steam ID:
    zultragame2
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have done nothing wrong, I came to launch the game and it says I am banned for 27 days, seriously?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    As previously stated I am banned for a month, no explanation given or anything.​

2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

You were banned on EU2 by @Admiral Draco for RDM and Leave (third offence). They will respond as soon as they can.

3. Admiral Draco [Addy]

Admiral Draco [Addy] Eternal Barking VIP

I banned you for RDM and Leave (third offence) which means that sometime in the last 3 months (9th January to be exact) you committed RDM and Leave (second offence).

The reason why I banned you in the first place is because you did not reply to a report I submitted, you just left. Here is a screenshot of the report:
    [​IMG]
    I submitted a report asking why you the detective killed an innocent. You left without responding, so I banned you for RDM and Leave. If you can give an answer here, then I will unban you and depending on your reasoning.

4. zultragame2

zultragame2 New Member

I lost connection.

5. zultragame2

zultragame2 New Member

Literally I lost it for a few hours.

6. Admiral Draco [Addy]

Admiral Draco [Addy] Eternal Barking VIP

If you can provide evidence of you losing connection then I will unban you. I am not trying to accuse you of anything but since this is your third offence and people often use this excuse, I will need to see some sort of evidence.

7. zultragame2

zultragame2 New Member

how can I prove I lost connection?

Guess I am banned for a month for something I did not realise I did..

8. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

As Admiral Draco has since resigned as a moderator and was unable to complete this appeal before doing so I will be tagging @C.A.Anna, who was her administrator, to complete this appeal.

9. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I know it may be a bit of a stretch but do you recall your reason for shooting/damaging this player? This will play into my decision for the verdict of this appeal. I do apologise for the delay. Because of this, I will leave this open until you reply.

Hope to hear from you soon.

10. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Considering you have had ample time to respond and have even played on our other available servers without once checking back on this, it would seem to me that you do not care much for the ban. Because of this I will be denying this appeal. You, as a detective, damaged an innocent player for seemingly no reason and left before you could even be reported for it. After being questioned, you have given me no good reason to lift this ban and accept this appeal. To add to that, this is the third time you have committed this offense. You have had chances already but you continue to break our rules.

Take this time off as a chance to reconsider your actions.

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.