Denied zultragame2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by zultragame2, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zultragame2

zultragame2 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Zultragame2
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:112492153
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It was an accident I did not mean to RDM I got trigger happy, I am a new member of the community and are active in TTT so I am learning the ropes, but a 2 week ban?

And I specifically said I was forced to leave within 5 minutes of being told I was going to be slain since I had to switch the laptop off and leave for some matters to attend to...
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was banned for two weeks for a single RDM?​

2. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Heya zultragame.

The two weeks ban is due to this being your second ban within 3 days.
    You were banned on EU by @Fivecraft for RDM and Leave (1st Offense), and on EU2 by @GrimmyGod for RDM and Leave (2nd Offense).

They will respond at their earliest convenience; thank you for your patience.

3. zultragame2

zultragame2 New Member

I am not aware of the EU 1 ban.

4. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  5. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

The ban I placed has expired and I do see where you were slain which would be where the rdm and leave part would be in place however I can not find the incident in my footage which may have been deleted due to it being expired and storage issues I will take any advised actions regarding this by fellow staff

6. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Since the EU ban has just expired and that the appeal for the EU2 ban has already been denied by GrimmyGod, I'll just close this up.

Your appeal has been denied; I would make sure to be able to stay until the end of your slay in the future to avoid bans, as the next one will have much harsher durations than these ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.