Denied Zuko's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zuko, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Zuko
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:26144217
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Dear all,

I do not understand why you have banned me from this server as I have not done anything wrong and certainly not performed any kind of hacking.

I was afk for a couple of rounds and when i returned, someone called Smusha had banned me for hacking.

In a couple of maps before, I was lucky and had a couple of very good shots and I was probably just as surprised by it as anyone else. But that cannot be a qualified reason for being banned for 28 days?​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    It is extremely difficult for me to provide evidence of not doing something. Especially as I was away from my computer when I got banned. I do not record my gaming in any way.​

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Hey Zuko,

I'll tag @Smusha to respond to your concerns. As you're aware, he banned you for your first offense of hacking.

Please patiently await his evidence and verdict on this appeal.

3. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hello @Zuko

I was the one to ban you for hacking first offense based on concrete evidence that was shown to me during our play session today.
    Judging off the evidence that was given to me it is certain that your game was altered in a manner that goes against our rules.
    I am not at liberty to provide any of the videos/screenshots here but if you wish to see them yourself you are welcome to start a conversation with me on the forums and I will be inviting the user which contributed to your ban afterwards.

This appeal is denied.
    Thank you for your time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.