Denied Zukera's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zukera, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zukera

Zukera Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Zukera
    Your Steam ID:
    zukera69
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, first off I don't even know why I was banned. It might of been because I was stuck inside another player. So I hit him with my crowbar to get out. He said stop so I did, but then he started hitting me back so I killed him. I'm brand new to Garry's Mod, TTT and your server please unban me and I won't make any foolish mistakes again
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any, just that I didn't mean to kill him.​

2. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

You were banned by @tollybear for "RDM and Leave - First Offence". She will reply at her earliest convenience. In the meantime, feel free to play on our other 4 servers.

3. Zukera

Zukera Member

I didn't RDM and Leave, I stayed on the server for 15= minutes after that and then I got off

4. Stardust

Stardust The carousel never stops turning. VIP

Hiya,
    Sorry for the wait, I had to look at the logs, I couldn't remember why I had banned you. It was Round 2 you do admit to hitting the person when you guys were stuck. He hit back in self-defense and you finished him off. Either way you admit to committing the act of RDM and then you left. You claim you stayed on for 15 minutes more but I don't remember seeing anything from you in Round 3 according to the logs, meaning you left during or even before your slay.
    This application will be denied.
    Feel free to play on our other 4 servers while you serve out your ban.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.