Denied Zudexa's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zudexa, Jun 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zudexa

Zudexa New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Zudexa
    Your Steam ID:
    Zudexa
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not banned, I'm just very upset with the way the server is ran.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    On my T round on terrorception someone flew onto my building from another building at the very beginning of the round somehow and died and I went to go pick his weapon up since I didn't have one yet and I was going to ID the body after picking up the weapon, But Elite Taco decided just because I didn't immediately go ID the body that it was KOSable which it isn't. And I tried telling the mods and admins in the server but none of them listened to me. I honestly was thinking about donating too and this experience has almost changed my mind and caused me to stop playing the server completely because this happens to me on literally every server I go on when I get T.​

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Theres a trap that makes you fly on terrorception and you not IDing the body is KOSable so...yeah..

I will Lock this at your acknowledgement.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Just to add to what Carned said. Our forums have a report player section that you can use.

4. Jello

Jello Banned

I would just like to point out that I was on the server for the majority of the time he was there and if he was not being slain for rdm he was trolling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.