Denied Zubial's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zubial, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zubial

Zubial New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Zubial
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:46714773
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I understand what I have done is wrong and I would like to continue playing on these servers. I have been banned for 11 days and if you do not see that I know what I have done is wrong, then I am willing to wait.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

I had banned you for RDM&Leave 2nd and 3rd Offense while @BeautifulButterfly banned you for RDM&Leave 4th Offense. Butterfly will respond at his earliest convenience.

Good morning, good afternoon or good-night Mr.Zubial I hope you're having a wonderful day. I have banned you twice in less then a week, if you truly understood why you were banned and actually wanted to continue playing on our servers you wouldn't have blatantly RDM'd then left just to repeat it again on another server. In my opinion you're not going to be unbanned, from what I've seen you're a toxic player who enjoys destroying other players fun just to gain some sort of personal benefit.
    Zubial 1.png Zubial 2.png Zubial 3rd 1.png
    Zubial 3rd 1.png Zubial 3rd 2.png Zubial 3rd 3.png
    I will wait for @BeautifulButterfly to post his evidence for the 4th offense, I however request this Ban Appeal to be DENIED.

Attached Files:

3. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Appeal Denied. You have 3 active RDM and Leave bans, and you clearly have not learned your lesson. Wait out your long ban, take the time to change your behavior. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.