Denied Zoso's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zoso, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoso

Zoso Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [KGB] Zoso
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was Karma Banned. This was due to people trying to RDM me in some way, cross fire or DNA

1) Someone threw a discombob at me while i was a detective, so i shot him.
    2) Someone ran up to another person and shot them in the back so i killed the shooter he was also inno
    3) Inno DNA was pointing to Lucky so i shot lucky but she was also inno
    4) after a T killed a detective i started shooting at the T, during a lull in the shooting someone came up from behind me and started shooting me. he was also inno.

Because of this and possible crossfire at other points I got karma banned from East 2. Can i please be unbanned. None of these kills were slayable. At this point only east 2 is populated enough to play properly
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

We do not accept ban appeals for karma bans. The ban is one hour. Feel free to play on any of our other servers, East, West, West 2, or Vanilla until your ban is up.

3. Zoso

Zoso Active Member

None of the other servers are really populated and none of these kills were without understandable reason. I'm just getting punished for people who are trying to RDM not the people who actually did it

4. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

Both West and Vanilla have 15+ players. Please take a break or play one of those until your ban is up in about 35 minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.