Denied zombie whore's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by zombie whore, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    zombie whore
    Your Steam ID:
    2canz
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Doesn't make sense
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So if you're Innocent in a room and you watch a Traitor jihad bomb all your friends and the only one left standing there right where the bombing happened is this guy with 100% health, that's not enough evidence to say hes a traitor? and that picture you pictured is of a Harpoon wars. I just confirmed in chat that traitors cannot hurt other traitors.​

2. You let all these Spam RDM reports go through eventually that's what this game is going to be about, just trash RDM reports everywhere. I've just started playing and i bet when i get good i can fabricate the logs to seem like I've been RDM'ed too. These guys know their traitors %100 percent yet they act in disbelief at what just happened when they get killed. They kill innocent right in front of my face and when i go to kill them they immediately report for RDM just total BS. which is why i leave. It wasn't because of the Slay. its because of all of the poeple on there reporting RDM RDM RDMRDM< RDMRMDRMDRMDMREMrd:MrDMA: So from now on should i just run around like an idiot not shooting anybody and let traitors win just because of the fear of being banned for 5 days?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  3. Im not telling you how to do your job i just believe there should be more concise evidence other than logs telling you that i RDM'ed. Like being there.

4. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

You were banned for leaving during a slay round. Just because you are mad dose not mean you can leave. There will always be the pointless reports that players make. Those will be marked invalid as they are not Rdm. You need some time to learn to control your anger this ban is the perfect reminder/lesson you need. Please do not make more appeals regarding this ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.