Denied zombie whore's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by zombie whore, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    zombie whore
    Your Steam ID:
    2CaNz
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I tend to leave when I get frustrated when every kill I commit everyone considers it an RDM so I leave and come right back in frustration. Which on the logs might seem like a RDM + LEAVE. 5 days is a serious offense please reconsider. I didn't know that leaving right after being reported for RDM would ban me for 5 days. for the longest I was wondering why I was banned from your awesome server. I thought it might be mod abuse, but now I see why.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    For one of the kills I killed this guy (M) he reported me for RDM when I clearly saw him kill an innocent and use his magic wand to hide the body behind a van on the Bank map. I saw all of this happening while I was eating my raviolis. him and another (O) were traitors so I went searching for their names. After confirming the body behind the van was innocent I hunted him down. Afterwards this kid (M) reported RDM on me and I just got frustrated and left. Screaming n yelling like a little kid "RDM Rdm how did you know blah blah." finally got my mic plugged in and defended myself. This game TTT is a really good game, I just cant believe the amount of bans being handed out like candy because of some kid reports RDM when he (M) knows hes clearly a Traitor.​

2. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

You were banned by @Chubblebutt | SF For Rdm and Leave First offence. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. HEYYyyyyyy Rasta Jesus! thanks for your response. in reply I did also buy the game on Black Friday for a mere $2.50 please forgive me as these Serious TTT Servers was the first one I joined because of the number of players. I also used your servers to learn how to play this game.

4. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

Hello @zombie whore.

As you have stated you left the server during a slay. The reason you were being slain is from this report: http://i.imgur.com/zVvxF4F.jpg. As the report states you killed a player by the name of "zomebiecow" for being the only one to survive a c4. On our servers this is considered suspicion and under no circumstances can you kill for suspicion. Here are the damage logs and you leaving mid slay: http://imgur.com/epeQiX7,8cIFlr0.

This is your first offence of Rdm and Leave. Usually I would accept this appeal but in this case you admit to leaving out of anger and rage which is unacceptable. For that reason I am Denying this Appeal. I hope that in the time you are gone you get your rage under control or the next offence will be more severe.

Appeal:
    Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.