Denied ZodiacBloodDragon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ZodiacBloodDragon, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZodiacBloodDragon

ZodiacBloodDragon New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    zodiactheblooddragon
    Your Steam ID:
    Zodiactheblooddragon
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont know how or why but i was sure that i served my autoslays, but if not i'm sorry. i will stay in game for however many autoslays you want. But please unban me ;-; this is the only actual server thats good.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i dont know if i have evidence XD​

2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

If your steamid is STEAM_0:1:204433903 than @Gazzy banned you for rdm and leave 3rd, and @French Toast banned you for your second offense. They will respond when they can! You also are not banned on vanilla.

3. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

I have seen this. Wll respond sometime tomorrow.

4. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles VIP

Hey Zodiactheblooddragon.

I cannot speak for Gazzy's side of the appeal, but I will provide my evidence and as much of an explanation as possible. I was staffing on West 2 when I received 2 reports in the same round against you.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Based on your response, both of these were counts of RDM, as you provided no reason for killing 2 innocent players. The result would have been 2 slays, as both offenses were in the same round, but you left before I could issue you your slays.
    [​IMG]

While I appreciate that you took the time to make this appeal, I will be denying my side of it, AKA your second offense, for multiple reasons.
    1: Your obvious lack of respect for the rules. Looking at both the responses you provided for the above reports, you didn't even make an attempt to explain your actions.
    2: Your recent buildup in bans. The ban I issued on you was only 2 days after your first offense ban on Vanilla. You then went ahead and acquired yet another ban, a 3rd offense of RDM and Leave issued by Gazzy. Again, this shows your lack of mindfulness and caring when present on any Serious TTT server.
    3: Your appeal in general.
    Your appeal shows a lack of caring, a lack of an explanation, and a lack of evidence. Saying "please" will only get you so far.

If you're going to choose to blatantly disregard the rules of Serious TTT servers, while trying to validate your actions by saying it is "just a game," I suppose this ban will serve as a lesson to you. In accordance with your logic of "just a game," I suppose I will finalize my section of this appeal by repeating that this is just a ban.

Gazzy will respond with his own verdict when he can. Thanks for appealing, have a good day.

5. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

I was training with @TheDoctor094 and you had 3 standing reports

and before i could give you slays or mass rdm ban you left before i could do so.

I will be denying your ban appeal, but your welcome to join the other 5 servers.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.