Denied zhechocolatemaster's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by zhechocolatemaster, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    zhechocolatemaster
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:53127083
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    becuase this is the fourth time it has been a misunderstanding if he does not have evidence(noodles)how can i be banned last appeal there was no evidence and i got denied so i didnt rdm leave
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

You were banned for your Fourth Offense of RDM and Leave by @Noodles. He will reply at his earliest convenience.

3. Noodles

Noodles Chubble do it for the girls ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O) VIP

Hello zhechocolatemaster,
    I am finally here to give your verdict. It appears you did commit rdm and leave. You simply killed the person and left without waiting if you needed punishment. You may be aware that this is your fourth change, and it is good that you have been loyal to this server, however, with that many chances the staff would hope that you would have learned that rdm and leave is bad, and tarnishes the positive playing environment that we have here at STTT. I would like to hear your plee and I may consider removing or shortening the ban. Good Day.

Screenshot proof.
    [​IMG]

4. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

I will also post my evidence here seeing I have just banned you for RDM + Leave | Fifth Offense. (Globalized by @Thorn)

There was a report on you and you responded with "I thought he shot at me":

[​IMG]

After checking the damage logs and shot logs, it seems you were shot by a different player and ended up killing Mike P. <3 off suspicion that he was the one that shot at you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

You left before I can put a slay on you and were banned accordingly. Considering you had 2 active bans at the time and have prior history of RDM + Leave, consider your ban appeal for me (if you were planning on making one) denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.