Approved Zevo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zevo, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zevo

Zevo New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Zevo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:104526253
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe I was banned last night after a point where I had killed Haruka Suenaga in what was more or less, crossfire, after she was shooting into a group. But after she reported me, I had said I believed I saw her pull out a knife ( I genuinely thought she did, although I'm pretty sure she didn't and I have no clue what went on through my head) and said I'd take the slay which I did, after that I waited out the full round then left as I no longer had the intent of playing. Chris is the one who filled out my report and Haruka was the mod I killed, I did check damage logs after and she had killed and damaged a traitor only. I'm just confused as to why I was banned because to my full knowledge I had waited out the round before leaving but that would be the only way possible as to why I was banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was not recording at the time so I don't have any further evidence. Everything I have written is truthful to my knowledge but I'd like to see what @Chris. and @Haruka Suenaga have to say so I can at least have further information on as to why I was banned.​

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  2. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello Zevo. Your ban was in error, you have being unbanned.
    I'm sorry for my error.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.