Denied zerogravity's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by zerogravity, Jul 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zerogravity

zerogravity New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    zerogravity
    Your Steam ID:
    zerogravityzzz
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    we were all together and i trusted everyone around me but a guy was just walking alone and had a shotgun, so i followed him because he acted suspicious and killed him and we won the game. the game says its rdm and i told him that i knew it was him and thats y i killed him, but he reported me and when i tried to play the second round, i got killed by admin because of rdm. so i raged and quit the game. after 2 hours i come back to play hopping the admin kill will be lifted and i find out that i am banned for 5 days. i mean really 5 days!!.. im just trying to have fun and i never ever rdm. i live in saudi arabia and my internet is shit! s i can't join other servers because of the long downloads, this is the only server i play and now im banned for 5 days for killing a traitor and playing the game the way its meant to be played.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i dont know what im suppose to say here, every thing i need to say is above.​

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

You were banned by @MangoTango for your first offense of RDM + Leave.

He'll reply when he can.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @zerogravity,

Thank you for making an appeal. As you stated, you killed a player based on suspicion and left before serving your slay. The reason you said you killed him was because he wasn't with the group you were in; and we know by the rules that is not a traitorous act.

[​IMG]

YellowDuck was the person you RDM'd. He was suspicious that Sir Potato told you that he was a traitor.

Due to your reasoning for leaving, I will deny this appeal.

Appeal : Denied
    Topic : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.