Denied Zero_arkanous's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zero_arkanous, Apr 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Zero
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:78855517
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well because i went through all my ban days c:
    Evidence of Innocence:
    ok well heres what happened i was banned for i think two weeks ? Maybe idk but i had like 6 days last i checked to go i was paying attention and then when my last days is up 100+ days was added..can someone tell me why? I already went through my bans..so can i get unbanned? ._ . this also happened to the two servers i never ever played on. which happened while ago but i didnt care for asking why​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

3. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Hello @Zero_arkanous
    Long time no see! I hope you have had a good time. I had made the decision to ban you for 26 weeks due to the fact that you had gotten banned for Hacking by @Hirari, and then you came on the servers on an ult account Mass RDM'd. Since I am no longer an admin, I will let an admin decide this appeal. However I strongly recommend the denial of this appeal.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  4. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

You admitted to hacking, you were disrespectful, you lied, and the ban list shows you are guilty of ban evasion as well as mass RDM. I see no reason why this appeal should be approved.

5. Average Guy

Average Guy Averageness is subjective. VIP

I also recommend this should be denied because earlier today, I banned another account that this person held. This may be helpful: http://imgur.com/a/7wTPJ

6. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

Appeal denied for hacking and ban evading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.