Denied Zero_arkanous's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zero_arkanous, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Zero
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:78855517
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Welp cause i didnt do anything but have a bunny hop script on and high sensitivity e_e I just recently donated as well and lady vanilla is making false accusations saying i came into the server on four diffrent accouns insulting them? i dont even know them that well i have been there all day with several other mods that played with me none of them which were higher ups than himself. Saw this so why suddenly NOW he sees me if i had them hacks as he said i would of WON that round wtf.. my aims shit. : l And i was using an ak which is op as fuck and they claim i snap useless posting this cause you'll probably all be like ''im right you're wrong take the 28 days off'' but falsely accusing me of going on steam four times i dont even have FOUR accounts e_e and IF i did and i WAS hacking as they claimed i would of just used the other accounts not my darn main one..
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Has none atm​

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

You were banned by @TheCoCoFTW for Hacking/Mass RDM, @Rambo and @Lady Vanilla have evidence and will respond at their earliest convenience please be patient.

3. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

You harassing staff members is not a way to go to get your appeal accepted. And bunny hop scripts are NOT allowed.

4. well i didnt know i couldnt have scripts some servers dont mind me running it.. That wasnt something that was stated on your rules but i guess i see your point, Right.. No more b hops i understand And as for him saying i have four other accounts thats not true e_e

5. And -sigh- Coco how is calling someone ignorant when they are being ignorant harassing? :T please elaborate?

6. I'm sorry if you feel i'm harassing im not trying to but he does seem ignorant with this whole thing.. saying i harassed him on four diffrent accouns in one day when i have been on ONE account this entire time.. Why would i make a steam waste ten bucks four times just to pick on him? that's ignorant. I'm sorry you feel my epic sensitivity is ''snapping'' but you're wrong.. :U hopefully just as someone else was.. you'll be brought to justice someday. -shrug-

7. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

You see, there are several things wrong with your claims here. First off is the fact you admitted to having a bunnyhop script active, which on its own merits a hacking ban. Second, I have a demo, where at the end you end up spraying down multiple people with an AK47 in the post-round phase and there is a blatant lack of recoil, along with with some traces of snapping which I will have @kynwall assess. You also seemed to magically "know" the locations of other players without a radar in previous rounds. The .dem file can be found here;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vn5umhxzzd45b2m/zerohacks.dem?dl=0

8. yes i admit having a bunny hop script and again your ignorance on the matter is blissfull i have a high sensitivity dont get mad and know people's locations? i simply called ONE PERSON that went into a small area and only ONE CAME OUT and i did see them soooo... No.

9. AND GG you put a file i cant download huh coincidence? i think not..

10. Miss Alice

If I'd been recording in the previous map I'd be happy to post a video of it, especially due to the fact you had a lot of snapping going on that round.

Also, that file is available for anyone to download, so I don't see your issue.

11. besides the fact nobody can actually play it cause it runs through half life exe? Mmmhmm... and post it then? And Not sure if you can read what im saying so i'll bold it for you..

HIGH SENSITIVITY NOT SNAPPING. but keep making false statements thats about as true as you saying i'd waste 10$ four times to harass you a person i DONT know..

12. the only thing im guilty for is b hopping that i admit And that i will not do again when the 28 days is up i'll even accept my full responsablity and punishment FOR THAT. However I refuse to be belittled by someone who's just spiteful to make that crap up ..and thats clear in shoutbox you said i ban evaded..? pleeeasseee i did all my ban times.. And then turned and tried saying i multi signed in just to harass you? Uh lady? you got the wrong guy cause if i had something to say to and about you i'd say it right to your face. As i said when you were ignorant.

13. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

[​IMG]

Maybe you should read our rules next time before you go hacking on servers.

*Bhop scripts count as hacking.

14. Miss Alice

There's a difference between high sensitivity and snapping, and it's kind of easy to notice if you pay close enough attention. Also, it's very easy to play a demo file, just put it in your garrysmod folder and enter "playdemo zerohacks" into the console.

Also, to answer the question of why you'd hack on a server you paid for premium features on, I'm assuming you thought you were above the rules just because you bought a premium package.

Given your attitude, tendency to lie, and the existing evidence, I am going to mark your appeal Denied.

15. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Alrighty I have had a look at the demo provided by @Lady Vanilla and from what I can tell, the first kill is obviously a snap head shot from holstered to head in less then a second. Unless you play an FPS professionally with some of the greatest names, that is an obvious snap. While walking around I noticed a few times where you smoothly (there are plenty of scripts/hacks that give you the option to "smooth" out the snapping) look towards other players and the cross hairs go directly to the head, some of the players are further away some are closer regardless you go directly to the middle of their head, I highly doubt you're THAT good at FPS. Finally at the end of the round you snap to players heads to kill them, your "high sensitivity" claim then dissolves, I'm sorry but I've worked with scriptwriters and people that understand the logistics of hacking so I've seen my fair share of "high sensitivity" users. My verdict stands that you my good ser are using hacks on our servers.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  16. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Regardless of if you were using aimbots and ESP, you had a bunnyhop script. Our server doesn't allow clients to run their own scripts, which means you used an sv_cheats bypasser to run your bunnyhop script (if it was a Lua script). In which case, that's still hacking.

17. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

It's a demo, you have to run it from within Garry's Mod. To do so, you type

Code:
    playdemo "PATH_TO_DEMO\DEMO_NAME.DEM"
    so based on his demo name, you would move it into your main Gmod directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod" and use:

Code:
    playdemo "zerohacks.dem"
    Assuming the location of Garry's Mod is the default one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.