Denied Zerg_'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zerg_, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zerg_

Zerg_ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Zerg_
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:60126446
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    This was a totally unfair ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    so everyone in chat was making harry potter quotes "*DEAD* Gige: You are a wizard Zerg" so i mentioned a video Your a Faggot Harry [Video Removed] once Wex kicked me "Disconnect: Kicked by Wex(STEAM_0:1:50288724) (Harassment)" i accepted that so i went back on and continued to play then someone started talking about it so i explained putting the videolink in chat and then i got banned for a day.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Wex for "Homophobic Slurs". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

I banned you for the third offense of harassment. The first is where you posted an appropriate link, although the website doesn't exist it was still a "joke" and posted directly after someone posted a real link. The second offense was your use of homophobic slurs which lead to a kick. Regardless of why you use the word or where you quoted from, it still falls under harassment. The third offense was you linking the video where you quoted from, and that video contained multiple uses of homophobic slurs. In the future please refrain from using any homophobic slurs, whether it be directly or indirectly as some may be offended by it even though you're intentions was not to offend anyone.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.