Denied Zeo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zeo, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeo

Zeo Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Zeo ®²
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:19420486
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had a chat with Zigles after he pointed me to seriousttt.com/bans after I asked him how to find out who banned me. I then find out it was him who banned me, i proceed to ask him what the situation was when he banned me, and where is the evidence that my "RDM and Leave 3rd Offense" ever happened. He eventually came up with the answer that it was in the coommunity pool map, and I haven't played on that map in TTT for about 2 months. I believe Zigles made a mistake on banning me because I am just not the kind of person to break the rules of the servers, having 137 hours total hours logged into them. And I am not sure what he is talking about with 3rd offense, I don't ever recall being banned for rdm.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My evidence for the words coming out of my mouth is the lack of evidence for my supposed rdm and leave. There is no demo, no screenshot, anything that would actually be valid proof that the claim put on me is true. This is because Zigles made a silly mistake banning me i believe. I'll let you guys decide if you are going ot take his word with no proof or mine.​

2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

@Zigles13 will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

So I have looked through the old logs, and I was mistaken on the map. I will say however, that when you were talking to me in game earlier today, I was a little bit pre-occupied hopping between 4 servers and dealing with all the rdm on those. But I just looked through the logs and I have found what I banned you for. [​IMG] I remember going over this with you and you agreed to a slay. And in the next round you did die at the start of the round. However, it seems in the round after that, you had already left as you are not anywhere in the player list. If you would like, I can post the 6 or so more screenshots showing the entire playerlist for that round that you were gone. If you had stayed the entire round, you would have appeared in the next rounds playerlist. However, it seems that you left before the round ended and thus I banned you. If you would like to get on now however, I am on east for a short time longer and you could serve the entirety of the slay.

4. Zeo

Zeo Member

Are you serious? I got my slay, so I left after my punishment was served. That's what I've always done when getting slain for accidental rdm. If I needed to go do something or wanted to play something else, I would serve my slay and leave. So what you are telling me is that after I get a slay in the beginning of the next round, I have to also wait until the whole entire round ends, even after I already lost the playtime of that whole round? If this is the case, then my ban should probably be extended to about a year for leaving after getting slain in the few other past accidental rdms that I've done, since I was ignorant of a silly additional requirement of serving a slay sentence; because apparently a slay sentence is more than just receiving a slay, which takes away your right to play that round.
    But no problem, Zigles, it's just silly me not knowing silly definitions of what a slay is. I'll be happy to join the server when you are on so I can serve the "full" slay sentence. :) Probably during the weekend though. So let me stay with the ban until then.

5. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

7. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

You did leave before the round had completely ended. I have waited until the weekend, so now you have 24 hours from this time to add me on steam and contact me on when you are available to get on and take your slay. I will be on for a majority of the time, however tomorrow morning I won't be on until the afternoon as I do like to catch up on sleep on the weekends.

8. Zeo

Zeo Member

Hey, don't worry about it, I don't mind staying with the ban, I am not active that much because of college. I didn't know about that extra part of the rule where I have to stay the whole round after being slain, so I don't deserve a month ban, but honestly, I am fine with it; I can always play on the other servers when I am active.

9. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

If you have pressing issues such as class or homework, let a staff member online in the future know. The intention of the RDM & Leave protocol is to deter people from intentionally avoiding punishment.

10. Zeo

Zeo Member

Sure thing! You can set the status of this ban appeal as Denied now; it's all been made clear and I have no problem with staying with the ban. Thanks for your time. :)
    And sheesh, this appeal got so many views; that's weird. :p

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.