Approved zanzi's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by zanzi, Mar 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zanzi

zanzi New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    zanzi
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:63824665
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i have no idea why i was banned this time bc i wasnt there when it happened but im pretty sure it was for an accidental rdm. ik i have previous bans but i havent intentionally rdmed since months ago. id like to know why i was even banned and get it removed, its my word that i wont rdm (on purpose) again​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    idk​

2. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

@Ashes Relandi banned you for RDM and Leave 5th offense, please be patient while he gathers his evidence and responds.

3. zanzi

zanzi New Member

i never left when a mod was on. thats not how rdm and leave works...

4. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

I've seen this and will respond in a bit.

Just having some issues with the deathscene.

5. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

We don't ban for people who leave on or with slays with no staff online. Clearly one had to be online and you must've not noticed. If this was handled incorrectly, it'll be fixed accordingly.

6. Ashes Relandi

Hey there,
    So I banned you for your 5th offense of RDM and Leave here for the following:

Report here:
    [​IMG]
    You leaving:
    [​IMG]

NOTE: Due to some updates, deathscene viewer broke for me so can't retrieve the deathscene.

Essentially you killed Milk here accidentally thinking it was Frosty. Yes it was an accidental kill but it's still RDM.
    Normally forgiveness could have been applied here but Milk basically left. And given your colorful history on our servers.

In any case, you left with the slay as I was present with I believe bad adult at that time.

Anything you'd like to add on your side?

7. zanzi

zanzi New Member

i remember that now. it was like, halfway through the game and i forgot it was even a policy. all i can say is if you unban me i assure you my record will be clean, i dont want to stop playing here lest i- *puke* be forced to play on *******

8. Ashes Relandi

Alright, I'm feeling lenient and letting you off.

However, the ban won't be voided so next offense will be a 6th offense.

Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.