Denied ZaneLoehr's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.), Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Zaneloehr
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:42850016
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    pretty sure it was for rdm and leave 1st offence no clue which case
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Noticed a lot more reports coming my way since i got vip >.> Mods help plz ;_;​

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Machinekiller00 for RDM & Leave 1st offense on East. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Hello there Zaneloehr, I hope you're having a great day. I was on the East server and our wonderful trial mod @U.B.C.S. Ravin had told me that there was a report on you and you never responded to it. He tried to get you to respond but you never did and eventually you just left the server. Now I don't have a screenshot of you leaving but I do have a screenshot of the report which I will show.
    [​IMG]
    You had shot higgzorz and then he reported you and you never responded to the report and then you left. You're supposed to respond to any reports on you and serve your slay, you were going to be slain for not responding to the report but you left the server before we could do so. Which resulted in me banning you for rdm and leave. Now this is your first offense but you have two previous first offenses that were both voided. By now you should have learned your lesson and you should know to respond to reports or serve your slays. Next time you should make sure to ask a staff member using @ to know if you are okay to go. So I will deny your appeal and let you serve your ban but feel free to play on our four other servers. Now if you have any further questions then feel free to add me on steam or pm me on the forums, and if any other staff member feels that my decision was unjust then please let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.