Zander-Ban appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zander, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zander

Zander New Member

In game name: Zander
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9282976

Why you should be unbanned: At first, I didn't even know the reason I was banned. So looking into the ban list, I see that I was banned for rdm&leave by the console.

I knew I was going to have to wait awhile as I had just died in the round and I had a slay on the next round, so I went afk(I was actually browsing at my keyboard) and suddenly the sound stops. Open up Garry's mod to, lo and behold, "You have been banned."

Evidence of innocence: N/A- I can only assume I was kicked and the console auto-banned me.

2. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

You could've been karma banned. The console auto-bans people who get around 600~~~ karma if I'm not mistaken. Since the console banned you then it doesn't show you getting banned, just disconnecting. Now, since it shows you disconnecting and not getting banned from karma, the moderator who banned you, thought you left.

3. Snak

Snak Banned

If you went afk and were kicked with a slay on you it would appear as RDM and leave and if a moderator was on I bet they would have banned you.

4. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

zander you left when i had slayed you, so i banned, you will be unbaned

5. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

The karma banning that the console does can be glitchy though. I remember playing on another server and during the post-round free for all that occurs before a new round starts, I killed someone and the console banned for "low karma."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.