Approved Zachdee99's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zachdee99, Mar 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zachdee99

Zachdee99 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    RKS | Jay
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:61452881
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    A long delay with a case being handled in lieu of awaiting evidence by the victim caused me to run late for a work related meeting. As I was about to leave, the case was handled and one slay was added to me. I did not realize leaving after the case was handled was a bannable offense as I was under the impression that the rule only applied to when the case was being handled.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    There is no evidence of innocence available. I was in the wrong in the case where a misunderstanding lead to a somewhat unjustified killing of another player. I'm just inquiring as to whether an unban is appropriate and available as I was unaware of the totality of the rule.​

2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

3. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

I've seen this and will respond as soon as I gathered my evidence.

~Savannah

4. Zachdee99

Zachdee99 VIP

Dog, it's really not that deep. I wrongly rdmed another player and once the case was handled I had to leave but was unaware that I couldn't.

5. Zachdee99

Zachdee99 VIP

6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Savannah is one of our EU staff members, she is likely asleep or otherwise done for the day. Please be patient until she responds.

7. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Hey @Zachdee99

Sorry for the late response I went to sleep not long after I commented on your appeal.

Let's go over the evidence.
    In the video you can clearly see that Human didn't throw a harpoon right before you kosed him, he was just playing with a body that had a harpoon in it
    I did take me a long time to finish the report because I had to wait for Human's video to upload, which I explained to you ingame.
    I added a slay to you and you instantly left after that.

Since you are new to our servers and have no previous RDM & Leave bans, ill go ahead and unban you but ill not void the ban, which means next time you leave during a slay you'll be banned for RDM & Leave 2nd.

~Savannah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.