Denied Yung Beans's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Yung Beans, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung Beans

Yung Beans New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Yung Beans
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:13890593
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I regularly play on the server and cause no trouble, but today I went to play on the server to see the message that I have been banned for 8 days. I do not re-call what I have done for this ban, maybe it was just a mistake or I have done something unintentionally. If I have, would I be able to know what I have done.

Thanks,

Yung Beans
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Gonna tag @Rick as he was the one who banned you, please be patient as he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Hello there, Yung Beans, and thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. Normally in the case of RDM & Leave 1st offenses I'm fully willing to unban and allow for serving a slay. Especially given that I acknowledge you are -not- a trouble maker. However, you are on your second offense, and I am going to let this ban hold, as it has to be fully stressed how important it is to respect this particular rule. Sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this causes you, but I would like to note that your ban is localized, meaning all our other servers are available to you at this time should you wish to play.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.