Approved YSoSiriuss's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by YSoSiriuss, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    YSoSiriuss
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:107349205
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I killed an innocent who hit me with a crowbar. Someone else filed a report against me. Then a few rounds after a mod joined the server my game glitched. I couldnt switch weapons and eventually my hud disapeared and i couldnt attack either. I was then killed by an incindiery so i restarted the game to fix my hud. I was relogging when i found out I was banned for rdm and leave. Please help me. I don't know the name of the person I killed or the person who reported me or the mod who banned me. I logged into East vanilla and experienced the same glitch.
    Evidence of Innocence: I can't prove my in-game glitch but I do recall someone saying that their hud wasn't desplaying. I did not get a screenshot therefore I can't prove anything. Sry :(

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  2. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Hey there I was the one that banned you.

What happened was we were on Minecraft city when a player reported you for RDM from a previous round. Looking the logs, the person you damaged had not hit you with a crowbar or even shot at all, but when I went to put a slay you already left. I am willing to unban you if you can add me on steam and serve a slay in game

Player has served their slays, ban is also voided.

Appeal Accepted

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.