Answered "You're The Last Inno"

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by CorallocinB, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hello, little bit ago in the SB @TheHyperBird and @nilz got into a little debate if this rule is actually a thing or just a myth as there are some things in this community that are taken as a common practice, but then to the surprise of all are debunked by the higher management. As you may have guessed based on the thread title, it's about a traitor notifying the last innocent alive that he is in fact the last innocent alive.

So here's some points that I would like to clarify during this.

1a. In context, you notice that there's a small number of people alive... you hear these magic words. Are you allowed to kill anyone you see once that is said? Let's not be silly, if basically everyone is alive you wouldn't follow these words. Think empirically.
    1b. Can you not kill everyone, but only the person who said it? Ignore this if 1a is true.
    2. Will the person who said the magic words be punished based on the number of traitors who have fallen by the innocent's hands?
    3. Is there an extended rules quote that I'm too lazy to look up?

Thanks! I'm sure that either of the two people I've posted may put their arguments in the thread, but I was hoping that @Sinz could clarify with a simple steam PM so I'll leave it to the general community and staff members so there's a more general consensus on the matter.

[​IMG]

I would say, unless @Sinz would like to clarify/disagree with what I'm about to say, that based on the context situation that you are allowed to kill whoever you see if someone were to say these words. As also said in the picture, it would not be RDM if the traitors consented, but is RDM otherwise and each death would result in 1x RDM. BUT, if the traitor was LYING then it would be just another false KOS by whoever called out everyone and if that person was a traitor they would not be punished for RDM but can be killed for the false KOS on an innocent.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Thanks for singling me out man :/ plus thats what mods said last year.

3. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. Banned VIP Bronze

please @Sinz end my suffering

i will post my arguments of the debate when i get back from work and if i feel like it lol, probably not though :oops::cigar:

4. I really don't know, but I say it a lot and no one goes on this mass rdm spree.

In my opinion you should be able to kill anyone as T's can use this as a tactic to get innos to kill innos

It's sort of like false kos'ing inno's to stir up trouble

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  5. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

In response to your questions Robo.

1a. Yes, you're allowed to kill the players as Sinz has told to you. As he also stated, the majority of the Traitors have to come to a mutual consensus in order for this to be said.

2. Yes, the Traitors who are killed as a result of this saying without the agreement I mentioned before will all tally up against the Traitor who said this without said agreement in place. Then, that Traitor who said it will be punished appropriately, as you can see an example of this sort of incident in the Forum Report here.

3. As far as the extended rules are concerned, no they don't state anything in regards to this type of situation.

Hopefully this helps!

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Unless anyone has anything else to add I think this can be marked as answered, thanks!

7. nikki

this completely contradicts the '' a KOS has to be specifically stated '' rule. I can spam '' robokiller just killed the detective '' and no-one can kill him but saying '' Robo you are the last inno '' somehow warrants a KOS on everyone besides him? that is really confusing when you recently added the rule I mentioned earlier.

I have seen situations like this and staff did not handle it the way Kyroge described, I have been told that saying '' you are the last inno '' counts as T baiting, and that is how it should be IMO.

I hope you guys reconsider and make saying this t-baiting only for the player who says it, this is way smarter because there is not much room for abuse like this, whereas in the way Kyroge described it, a salty T can later claim he never agreed to tell the last inno he was the last one, resulting in potential tears and reports.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Telling someone they're the last innocent would fall under the same situation as if someone did the math and determined they were the last innocent via the tab menu.

In this instance, a traitor just cuts out the middle man and guess work and puts it right out there for the last innocent.

I've so used this tactic when there's a couple innocents left to get them to kill one another. However, I don't use it often because it can backfire.

If you're going to use this tactic, ensure you get good concrete agreements from your traitor buddies and you'll be fine.

9. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

It's not treated as a KOS, it's moreso self-implication towards all the Traitors that are alive, that's why a majority of the Ts need to agree to these circumstances in order for this to be said in the first place.

I understand that you're worried of a scenario where an angered Traitor might say they didn't agree to the idea, but that's why it's not necessary for all of the Traitors to say that they agreed to it. Just a rough majority.

Once again, I hope this answers your concerns.

10. nikki

So why not do it my way? Then each T can individually choose if they want to reveal to the inno that they are a Traitor, and the issue of getting Ts to agree to it is entirely avoided, it would fit better with the current '' KOS has to be stated '' rule in my opinion.

11. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

That sort of decision would be up to the higher Administration to rule.

As far as my opinion goes here, it's never been a major issue in my time here as this sort of situation is resolved quickly. You'll usually have the Ts responding to an occurrence like this on whether not they agreed to these circumstances. Traitors are able to call themselves individually out already, but think about it from a gameplay standpoint for just a bit.

If there's one last Innocent alive, Traitors can be confident enough to take down the player with no casualties which is why they'd would be okay to agree to this sort of act in the first place. That's just my take on it though.

12. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

The individual kos works in some circumstances, but if you were the last traitor and you are against say 6 innocents, individually calling out 5 of those innocents isn't gonna work well for you and none of them will kill each other. However, if you say that one of those innocents is the last innocent, well they might just open fire and make your day. If they don't open fire and they realize you're lying, you can be kos'd for a false kos of everybody alive. If you are not the last traitor and say it's a blowout round and it's 8 traitors against one innocent, if you get most of your traitor buddies to agree you can tell that innocent they're the last inno in order to have a more interesting fight or to have fun and demoralize them when they realize they have no chance of winning. It's all up to you but this is why we allow it instead of it always being the individual kos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.